1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does it mean she actually likes me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Livinlife8089, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Livinlife8089

Livinlife8089 Fapstronaut

So I asked out a girl I am super interested in and she couldn't do it this weekend but we have it scheduled for next weekend because she was super busy this weekend which I completely understand. (IM SO HAPPY THOUGH :D)but the question is, does this mean she likes me though??

2. joel61

joel61 Fapstronaut

That is Very hard to tell from what u said. U need to describe it more. But I promise u, U will only get her by making her feel that u are of higher value than her. So never be super exited and don come of as too nice or she will turn o down. Be yourself, but ur true and confident self. And always be honest and never brag. U will do fine if u follow that

3. Livinlife8089

Livinlife8089 Fapstronaut

Dang bro, much appreciated

4. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

What a load of Fucking shit..

5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Haha... Which part? Care to elaborate?

It means she's interested enough to explore possibilities with you more. Don't try to decode whether or not she likes you. Don't try to convince her that she should like you. Just have fun, explore, and be real.

If you want to attract someone that will love you for who you are and the connection you two have, you'll have to learn how to love yourself and express yourself authentically without acting like someone you think you need to be to attract her.

So it doesn't really matter if she likes you. What matters is if you like you and allow her the freedom to make up her own mind about being with you.

If you're not being real, no matter what you get externally, it's never worth it because you'll always be in fear of losing it.

Being excited and nice isn't a problem. The problem is when she's the center of your world and you don't have anything else going on in your life which leads to being obsessed with her. Being nice is only a problem if you're acting in a way you think will convince her to like you which leads to manipulation.

6. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

I second what you said total bs. Make her think you are better than her? I’m a woman and that would be a fast track to no second date.