1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. anewversion

anewversion Fapstronaut

2. pablo150

pablo150 Fapstronaut

day 6/30, since 2 weeks I walk everyday morning to university, I feel better and more powerful, I don't need coffee. That's a wonderful feeling.

3. MetalStar97

MetalStar97 Fapstronaut

4. Bryant27

Bryant27 Fapstronaut

My name is Bryant and I'm a sex addict. The longest I've gone without PMO is 24 days. The second longest time I've gone without it is about two weeks. I'm in for 30 days and I'm making this my #1 priority. Just waiting for my day counter to reset :)

5. hexotl

hexotl Fapstronaut

Had to restart. 17.01. is the beginning day. Nevertheless, I feel pretty good about myself. How this might be, on the day of a relapse? Simple, my biggest problem was that I had problems connecting with others, especially talking about emotions. But I am currently, actively, working on it! Met yesterday with a girl and talked about my problems. Today I invited another friend over to my place and he really helped me a lot. He focused on that inner voice which tells you that you are not enough, and explained how this voice puts labels on you "undesirable", "unlovable", "ugly", "fat", whatever. And if you let this voice speak long enough, then it creates a narrative that is going to have more and more power over you, because if a lie is repeated long enough, you will believe it. That's also why it's so important to open up and talk about what is going on with you. Especially your darkest thoughts and fears that you have about yourself, that's what you need to tell others. Only when they hear it and tell you that it's not true, that this is not how they see you, that voice becomes less powerful.

To put it in a nutshell: had a friend over, we had a great conversation, he had a great insight about the negative inner voice that helped a lot.

6. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut

7. KakashiSensi

KakashiSensi Fapstronaut

8. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

9. 3 days!!! Baby steps...making progress.

Seeker401 likes this.
  10. i have relapsed.. i will start new.. i hope i can make 30 days now ..

11. OrbitSpace

OrbitSpace Fapstronaut

6/30

12. alex_volodin

alex_volodin Fapstronaut

13. Firesteel

Firesteel Fapstronaut

14. IWillQuit

IWillQuit Fapstronaut

15. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

Day 28/30

Jeremy_Jr. likes this.
  16. SoulEvolution

SoulEvolution Fapstronaut

17. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Day 0. I'm kind of on a 'binge streak' more than a no-PMO streak. This has to stop. Now. I'm ruining myself. To anyone reading this: Do whatever you feel but never watch P!!! It's like soul suicide and bodily stress in the same package. It's surely the devil's (or whatever you wanna call it) work. Stay away from that stuff and anything associated with it. I'm reminding myself the hard way but you guys with even a couple of day streaks, don't lose heart and keep going!

Seeker401 and Jeremy_Jr. like this.
  18. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Day 3 - Without discipline it is impossible to be successful.

19. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reminder bro! I Hope you can recover immediately from your binge streak. Let's go brother! Let's keep the fight going! I know you can do this @slitebg

tiredofbeingtired and slitebg like this.