1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. One more day toward the goal. So thankful!

hexotl likes this.
  2. KakashiSensi

KakashiSensi Fapstronaut

3. Min95

Min95 Fapstronaut

Day 15/30!! Half way through

Icematey and tiredofbeingtired like this.
  4. GeneralismoKilgore

GeneralismoKilgore Fapstronaut

Day 9, not too much to report. Taking the time to enjoy people more and conversations. I'm not more confident per say, just more open to people and finding them interesting.

5. Tleilax87

Tleilax87 Fapstronaut

Stay strong bro, we may fall but we're never back at square one. Every mistake is part of that learning process. Next time you will have what you have learnt from this time.

DeProfundis likes this.
  6. Seeker401

Seeker401 Fapstronaut

Day 25, somehow...

Icematey likes this.
  7. Ben345789

Ben345789 Fapstronaut

8. Iron_Polack

Iron_Polack Fapstronaut

Days 2 and 3 are done!

9. Michael Sternig

Michael Sternig Fapstronaut

day 15 yesterday, forgot to report.
    so today it's day 16, I'm going to work all day long without any possible temptations

10. alex_volodin

alex_volodin Fapstronaut

11. Firesteel

Firesteel Fapstronaut

12. 2018 positive changes

2018 positive changes Fapstronaut

Day 8/30 and Day 9/30

Apologies, missed the check in yesterday

13. OrbitSpace

OrbitSpace Fapstronaut

7/30

Icematey likes this.
  14. hiitsme

hiitsme Fapstronaut

day 0
    i hate myself. im pathetic.

15. hexotl

hexotl Fapstronaut

Day 2 done.

@hiitsme you know, I think that's the problem. You hate yourself. You belief you have an addiction, yet if you slip up, then it's because you are pathetic, right? It's not because it is a frecking ADDICTION! Most addicts don't beat their addiction on their first try. And If you now want to to tell me that you have relapsed not just once, or five, but a hundred times - let me tell you, that I try to get rid of this for over five years. 5 years! And, you know, right now I am making progress for the first time, because I allow myself to talk about my emotions with others. Because they tell me that I have a wrong view of myself, they don't think I am pathetic, and I am beginning to see myself in a different light. You have a toxic voice in your head, calling you pathetic, ugly, fat, unlovable, whatever. That voice drives you into isolation and feeds your addiction. You need to break out of this! Open up, get an accountability partner on this forum. Then look up mindfulness meditation and give it a try. I found the headspace app quite helpful. Mindfulness will help you to realise that you have thoughts, but you are not these thoughts. You have thoughts saying "you are pathetic", but that does not make them true. Mindfulness will help you with that. Best of luck, and now go and be brave and kind towards yourself!

16. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

Day 29/30

Icematey and hiitsme like this.
  17. hiitsme

hiitsme Fapstronaut

thank you for answering. i actually dont hate myself for what I am, but I hate myself for doing pmo, for being so weak. i want to flourish, i want to enjoy every moment of my life, but this cursed, filthy, disgusting habit, ruins my good senses. before this relapse, i had a 6 days streak, which was a big success for me because I wouldn't endure no more than 2days. during those 6 days i would feel great. i had lots of self confidence. lots of productivity. lots of fresh feelings. even my face looked younger and brighter... but i relapsed (i like to say i collapsed) and destroyed every good sensations. and after another 2 days, i relapsed again now. this is why I hate myself. i hate this weak and pathetic part of myself which ruins my bright part.

18. Montreal123

Montreal123 Fapstronaut