1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do most men like MGTOW but hate feminism. Let me explain.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Lol, Nah. As a guy Ill admit that guys can be assholes and misogynists but except in very extreme cases, women have home court advantage when it comes to anything regarding the law and family court. If a women gets upset she can ruin a mans life whether its warranted or not. Men dont have that kind of power because the establishment's support of women is very blind and one sided as is societies. I dont agree with the generalizations that some of the MGTOW guys make but these men didnt come up with MGTOW just to be dickheads. Many of their points are very valid which is why the movement continues to grow.

2. I've actually done some research on suff and one of the things was why women live longer. And there were some conclusions that it's because men do all the hard, terrible labour like drywalling, construction, and mining, while women obviously don't do that. The physical stress and toll those poor guys take is a huge reason they don't live as long... And while women are complaining about their jobs these men are the ones having to do those toxic jobs and work long hours because there's no way a woman would. I even saw an article about the government trying to get more women into jobs like construction, rail yards and garbage disposal, but the majority that were asked said that it's they're not interested and man's job to do that stuff and potentially end up severely injuring or killing themselves.

I dunno, honestly I respect what men do and appreciate what they have to put up with everyday. I think Women live longer because they don't do those demanding, dangerous jobs or have to put up with strenuous activity all the time everyday while working 12+ hours.

It's honestly ignorant for me to hear from women that men have it easy, or they're far worse... While I'm not a guy I've opened my eyes years ago to the suffering men go through, and now I see it everywhere from courts, to jobs and even just simply relationships. Everyone likes to say that all men are violent and some are just worse than others, like guys are a ticking time bomb just waiting to hit or assault a woman, yet woman are fully capable of doing the same thing regardless of their "strength" argument that's used.

I've seen at my old job and I even just see it in the stores or say a bank, how men get treated and made fun of like you guys are just a complete joke and a toy that can be tossed around. So if society is a patriarchy like women claim, then why are courts and governments biased against men? They obviously favour a woman far more often than a man.

3. Vulkan

Vulkan Fapstronaut

I read a study that compared the life expectancy of males and females and it was found that

when the males and females both had a calm life in the cloister
    the difference in life expectancy is basically not significant (about 1 year difference).
    But the "normal" men would die 6 years earlier, many of the normal men outside the cloister have toxic jobs.

And the life expectancy of the women in the cloister and the "normal" women outside: There was no significant difference.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  4. Did those women work toxic jobs just like men in that study? Do know there's also other factors as to why they die earlier, including testosterone as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2018
  5. Vulkan

Vulkan Fapstronaut

It is just about the difference inside and outside of peaceful cloister life.
    For women there is no real difference, for men the difference is huge.

Therefore my suggestion is, that you are correct, that especially many men have toxic jobs.
    The study didn´t state "many men have toxic jobs", sorry for the misunderstanding.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Oh okay, no worries, I was asking just for clarification.

There's actually quite a bit of things that can unfortunately reduce a man's life, but I do know toxic jobs are the worst physically and usually mentally for the body.

A good way in my eyes would be say study men and women equally that have the same toxic jobs and see what's what. But that wouldn't happen though because unfortunately women refuse to put themselves in those jobs in the first place.

7. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

Like i said, you focus on some aspects. First, it depends from shelter and police. Not every shelter do that and not every police man will take a girl rape's assault seriously. There are still part which says that it was girl's fault anyway (dressed up too slutty, drunk etc). Even when woman goes beaten up by husband to police, usually nothing will happen, because he didn't kill her, so not a big deal. So, here I showed that it is just partly higher position. Now I will tell you about partly, in the same level, support for men. Me, like you, mostly hang out in men companies, so I know their men talks. ''It is normal that men cheat, we are biologically made to fertile as many as possible. Woman can't understand that. And our wives are not allowed to cheat, because they are made monogamous by nature.'' So, if a man cheats, part of society still supports that, because it is just a man's thing, those are genes, women should forgive that. Second, for high positions in serious companies partly are still preferred males. And other things.
    In both genders below than average looking people are treated bad. Not all women are 10s which are in the place of goddess for men. Maybe men comment your bad breast size or bad shape of butt, what they do extremely a lot to girls which don't do fitness. Not saying that you don't have perfect body, but part of men are very critical to any imperfection.

8. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

Feminism is bad, but mgtow is good? Feminism came from nothing, just to b*tch around? :)
    Women do also toxic and very painful jobs, where having painkillers is a must. Look at eastern europeans in your country, who do all those jobs you don't want to do but play video games instead.

9. Are you okay? Not only are your messages getting more incoherent, you're not making any sense.

While obviously not every woman will win a court case or be taken seriously, they get their way far more often than guys do and that's a fact. If you came out of your bubble and looked at the bigger picture you'd see men are treated and looked upon like dirt. And I don't hear of a case being thrown often when a woman gets assaulted, that's usually where the restraining orders and other stuff happens like charges.

What part of society exactly do you come from? Cheating has never been acceptable when a man does that, he's condemned and the wife can easily take him to court for multiple reasons. Yet when a woman does it judges can say things like she was drinking so it doesn't count, she was depressed and had a nervous breakdown, etc. There's always an excuse for women no matter what that she did, and as I said not all women get a pass like that but it's a hell of a lot more often than men.

I said my SO is getting treated like trash by women not me, and it has nothing to do with your claim of being "average" either. And for the people that treat others like that because they think they're average for whatever reason, they're horrible and nothing more.

I've seen more than enough in real life and on the Internet to stand my ground, I'm sick of women moaning about how they have everything a million times worse than men and to me it comes back to the whole feminism bullshit again. But obviously you'll never see it as you think the suffering is equal or I guess worse than men? I sure hope you're not a feminist.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2020
  10. That's hilarious, I'd love to see your percentage of female vs male workers in those industries. And as for me, when I was able to work I did those toxic jobs but can't work anymore, and least I contributed unlike you I bet.

Are you daft or just ignorant? Now imagine for a second if all men stopped working those jobs, what would happen? I can't wait to see your answer.

11. Right... which would be sex outside of marriage. Which causes problems.

I'm not sure what the point is of anything you just said. I didn't say anything about the past. I never claimed that people in the past didn't have sex outside of marriage, so I'm not sure why you're trying to prove that that's not true. I know that's not true... I never said it was.

I never said any of that either... again, not sure what your point is. I didn't say the whole world was going to hell. I simply said that a lot of the issues being discussed here wouldn't exist if people didn't have sex outside of marriage. There wouldn't be fear of being accused of rape if you have sex with a girl and she regrets it, because you wouldn't be having sex. That's all I was saying.

Lol well, yet again, this has nothing to do with anything I said. I also believe the government should stay out of relationships. But that is completely unrelated to anything else I've said. I wasn't even talking about the government at all....

12. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

Seems YOU live in a bubble and haven't met many agressive men, if you would be abused, therorized etc, you would understand a bit more that restraining orders in most cases doesn't come from nothing. Did you ever got hit by a man, even once? You know that with one beat because of the force they have you will feel a lot more than if a woman is beating you for half hour? Seems you are alienated to this (but it is good though, the less woman experience that, the better) and don't know what kind of FEAR men can create, that's why you can't empathize in this case and see restraining orders or ''me too'' as something which should be even judged...
    And yes, in my country woman calls the police, her face is beaten up, but police says ''we can't do anything, you are not in a hospital etc''. And about rejecting raping assault... yes, it is widespread opinion among guys, that if a girl got raped, she shouldn't had to dress like that etc. And in general I don't see why girls should be quiet about rapes...? or 90 % are fakes?
    Yeah, I meant that the same as he is treated bad, not so good looking girls are also treated bad. But ok, misunderstood, I thought you meant that he is bullied because of looks or something like that.
    No, I never said about worse general situation, all the time I try to say, that when we sum up (as life doesn't consists only of getting custody of child) all aspects, there are bad factors in both sides. And that there are some valid points on feminism, some on mgtow, but saying that one group are the sufferers and other part is the opposite, is not correct. Truth usually is somewhere in the middle. Both genders should adapt it more.

13. On principle, I do not disagree with your stance, however, this comment is anecdotal. We don't know nor can we prove that. Only you can.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

I did two toxic jobs where my lungs suffered a bit and skin was in eczema type of reactions from chemicals and some painful ones, and those were jobs for woman there. But maybe by toxic jobs you meant something else, i didn't read the discussion before me.
    Why should men stop working?
    And sorry about commenting your personal situation, was not aware of your health problems. That sucks, really.

15. Look, sorry I'm acting rude I'm just getting bent out of shape because I have so much compassion for men. Obviously there are scary guys but at the same time there are scary girls as well. I guess it comes down to personal experience and that's why I'm not a feminist.

As I mentioned earlier I said jobs like mining, working at construction sites, cutting concrete, train conducting and any of those types are killer. Overall I'm talking about the amount of men doing those horrid jobs versus women, obviously women do some of them but they don't make up much of those work forces at all. So if men stopped doing those jobs we'd be screwed, that's all I was meaning.

Oh, and my disability isn't due to work, I had to quit because of a mental diagnosis, I'm not dying or anything. I used to do drywall for six years and it was nasty work especially on the lungs.

I don't want to fight and nor is that going to help anything so again, sorry.

16. Fair enough, I guess that's why things like feminism and such are formed because of personal experiences. So far I've never been wronged by a man and just women so that's why my view is that way.

17. Women's rights are important but in regards to modern feminism, its the level of overreach that I have an issue with. I'm all for equality but feminism has gone beyond fighting for equal rights for women and actively seek to curtail mens rights.
    -They create rape hysteria in the US when western women are the most protected women on the planet and have successfully killed the presumption of innocence and due process for men on college campuses.
    -The successfully monopolized family courts and made marriage dangerous for men. I disagreed with your comments because you seem to put feminsim and MGTOW on equal footing and when you cant even begin to compare the two. MGTOW is simply a group of men who choose not to deal with women where as feminism is a huge lobby that receives huge amounts of government funding and actually influences politics. I dont agree with the hatred and the generalizations that some of the MGTOW members express towards women but feminism is 1000 times more powerful and more dangerous. Youll never see some woman thrown in jail with no evidence because some MGTOW guy accused her of breaking the law.

18. These are the biggest differences I've seen between the two. With MGTOW men are just tired of personally dealing with women, the accusations, and abuse they usually seem to go through, and so they want nothing to do with them. Feminism on the other hand, the women want men to change for them and it's this weird domination over man thing they have going on, it's certainly nothing to do with equality and what they claim. They make it sound like every guy on earth is a redneck that is capable of assaulting his wife, "toxic masculinity" I believe is what they call it.

Men put up with women and whatever they say, and instead of fighting back they created a group to get away from them, yet they still get berated and insulted. No matter what a guy does he's just screwed.

19. These things are very true, and it makes me sad to see people who still continue to blatantly deny them and say "that can't possibly be true" because they feel like it shouldn't be true or wish it wasn't. Sorry, wishes and feelings don't change reality. These things are absolutely happening, and rising more and more at incredibly rapid rates. It's not just some Red Pill hysteria. It's reality. If someone chooses to turn a blind eye to that or not even look into it because they just don't "feel" like it's true, then that's on them. But that's ignorant and stupid. You don't have to look very hard to find case after case after case of hard evidence that the spread of modern feminism is damaging our society and ruining innocent men's lives. Don't believe it, watch The Red Pill.

20. Our society has been indoctrinated with feminist rhetoric for so long and the ones that arent are scared to speak up so this has gotten way out of control. I hear tons mindless feminist rhetoric from many of the young men who post on these forums.

I wasnt aware of the Aziz Ansari accusations until you mentioned it in an earlier post and when I actually red that article the accuser posted in Babe, I was appalled. This woman is straight up skank as far as im concerned.
    By her own admission she was already on date with another guy, starts acting like a total groupie, flirts with Aziz multiple times and gets his contact. This alone speaks volumes as to what type of woman she is.
    She meets him at his place, goes to dinner, returns to his place and gets naked after hanging with this guy for a total of a few hours. Then proceeds to gives and receive oral sex. She never says the word no once during the entire encounter and texts him the next day like, " I felt uncomfortable. And this was her side of the story!

Her behavior was totally disgusting and anyone who supports her is a complete fool. People are still acting as if he behaved innapropriately and his career may already be ruined. Rapist and people like Weinstien should be punished to the full extent of the law but these baseless accusations are ruining mens lives left and right.

I hear alot of ignorant men say things like "MGTOW is full of beta cucks who just can't hack it." I don't suggest they go MGTOW but I think they would be fools not to consider what they have to say as being a straight man in western nations is getting kind of hazardous.