1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling alone AF after a relationship broke up

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by The Errol, Jan 17, 2018.

1. The Errol

The Errol Fapstronaut

I'm going to share my recent break up with the community. I started in NoFap because this very relationship I recently cut off. For resume: this girl fell in love with a jerk time ago, and even she was so badly in love for him, he really didn't care and just used her. Time passed, and becasue I knew this girl before having happened this, I just return to my friendship with her, because I had a sense to be helping her in her situation... and that turned to be into a loving relationship. We dated and so on, and even I wanted to marry her (I discused a lot with her about it). Even though, by the time, I used to lost my virginity with her (something that even amazed me, and let me know to my self that I have a serious problem of phymosis -I need circumcision- and I'm unable to really enjoy sex further until I cut my foreskin) because I just wanted to do it with her (I don't feel a sense of regret, but a sense that my phymosis can actually be corrosive in the future).

However, recent begining the year, the jerk I told about, sent me a messege through Facebook Messenger (where you can send texts to whom you don't have add as friend or contact) and sent me a screenshot where she explicitly said to him she still loves him. I show that to her, and she collapse as fuck, she accept that she actually did that. I felt so dissapointed rather than furious or jelous, that I had no option but to broke with her. My trust in her was scattered and right now, I feel so alone and sadly I found kind of relief in fapping. However, I also in amidst of sadness because she can get sex with any guy she wants (believe me, she is very cut) while I'm here just writting this in order to someone could help me, and also trying to help others towards my situation.

I'll be very glad if you could share your opinions. Thank you.

2. kayesem

kayesem Fapstronaut

She broke your trust.

It is normal to feel disappointed.

Learn to be thankful that it did not go any further than it did, it could have been a lot worse if you were already married with 3 children.

You dodged a bullet. That guy is a fkwit and the girl is deceitful, they deserve each other.

Be patient, eventually you can forgive everyone involved, but stay away from her and do not get back together in the future. Forget about them both, and block them in facebook. Move on with your life.

Keep your own integrity, own your emotions, hold your head high and walk away.

It was a valuable learning experience, I hope you have better luck next time and do not let this ruin your ability to trust or to search out love in life.

Feel better soon buddy ☺

The Errol likes this.
  3. Lucas Anderson

Lucas Anderson Fapstronaut

Hey man, you aren’t the only one out there struggling with a situation like this. I know the feeling... you did the right thing. You are better than that relationship... you can and will find someone who can trust you and vice Versa. It will happen

The Errol likes this.
  4. The Errol

The Errol Fapstronaut

Thank you guys. Your words are really supportive and give a insights in how to deal with this situation. Some time ago, I read that "what at the beginning somethings seems a tragedy, in future can be a blessing". So I'm looking forward, in spite the fact that this girl has a new boyfriend... 2 weeks after our break up.

So, whatever. I will focus in my life instead and let God to fix everything meanwhile I do my stuff.

Lucas Anderson likes this.
  5. kayesem

kayesem Fapstronaut

Yeh man.

Life works with you, not for you ☺

6. Forget about that girl. Sounds like she's bad news. If she says she loves this guy who apparently treated her like shit, that's a big red flag. I'd just move on and find a girl that's worth a shit. Good luck.

7. The Watcher

The Watcher Fapstronaut

well you didn't failed you just payed for a lesson. I don't know how old are you but it seems so teenage issues. don't worry you will have a lot of experiences like that and I've been through a lot of shi* like this before

let me tell you what I've learned next time when you be in a relationship with someone Detachment is the key you can love them and trust them as you want but always put that in mind if they want to stay okay if they want to go anytime good bye literally ''you don't give a shi*'' if you got a new iphone and someone hold it for a second you feel worry right ? and if someone fall it down you feel like you want to kill them right ? but if it was an old phone ? you don't care. this is the meaning of detachment and attachment we identified ourselves with them we actually don't love them we are attached to them they complete something broken inside us and when we feel they will go we become so afraid that the un-healed part of us come back again we love them because they make us happy, but if we really love them we want to make them happy this is called the unconditional love. like for example
    just let it go whenever you feel attachment to anyone stop it and let it go because everything in this universe is changing and our mind is changing the planet is changing the universe is changing the things we love today we will hate tomorrow and after 10 years if you remembered that you will laugh so much.

The Errol and Deleted Account like this.