1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't believe my barbor messed up again.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Wtf is it so hard to give the same hair cut everytime. I ask for a trim and I get a hack job and something new almost every time. Spend 1 month growing it out, and boom back to square 1 again. I switched barbors because the first guy messed it up after 2 months of growing it out. Then finally thought my new barbor had it down last week then boom..back to square one again. Confidence level from 10/10 to 4/10. What a piss off.

Lt.dan likes this.
  2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

3. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

I gave up hair dressers years ago, I feel I have more confidence with longer hair anyway. it's not so unusual a boy has long hair! I think it looks super duper cool in fact

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Box12

Box12 New Fapstronaut

I've been growing my hair for 9 months and I think its amazing to grow it out. Your confidence level never drops since your not getting a hair cut and if you dont like short hair just grow it out.

MJ93, Deleted Account and pezzer like this.
  5. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

YES YES YES SAME SAME SAME DO ITTTT and if its too long just tie it up or something

6. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

I shave my head every now and then. Even when I'm having hair I keep it as short as possible. I had it shaved last month. It's better to have no hair.

7. 90% of it for Sure.

pezzer likes this.
  8. Thinkin about it

9. Yeah man but just finished wearing one for past free weeks to cover up from last time they messed it up.

I had to move to small town from the city and 1 year of being here and still stuck here. No work or jobs, economy is shit with lowest wages in the country . All I wanted was a good hair cut man lol. This place is the asshole of Canada, full of shitty stores, women, jobs and barbors lol. I need to get back to the city, get a proper hair cut and get a real job lol.

10. Well with a shitty haircut and a desire to leave a small town, I think now is the perfect time to enlist in the military.

11. Lol trust me man I would have one year ago when I got here if it wasn't for my criminal record. I'd be in there like Flynn.

12. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I used to have a problem with my old barber. He did a decent job on my haircuts, but he only worked 20ish hours a week. I'd recommend going somewhere else. The place I go now gives better haircuts, because women are much more particular than men are. I actually found out what lengths I get cut for the top and the back/sides of my head.

13. I can't stand barbers trying to make a quick buck. Or when I point at a picture and my hair comes out completely different from what I pointed at. It's good idea to pick a place with good reviews before going.

14. Gotham Outlaw

A positive review from a woman is worth 10 positive reviews from guys. Every woman has to have her hair perfect. Most guys say "it's shorter than before good enough for me."

15. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Speak up next time give no tip for not following directions. Doesn't work get out of the ghetto bum barber shops

16. True, that sure does say something. But I would still stay away from salons regardless. Just a terrifying environment for me, wouldn't you agree. The whole salon would probably stop and stare if a man walked in.

17. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Not really at all. That's an outside the box perspective I used to get my hair cut at salons once a month or 2 months, when i had it long.Sometimes I was the only guy but sometimes someone's dad would walk in for a barber style cut without the blades.

18. Gotham Outlaw

I turn heads everywhere I go. I go to a salon to get it cut. It's not really a problem for me.

19. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

20. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Yeah right, post a pic and we’ll judge for our selves.