1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do most men like MGTOW but hate feminism. Let me explain.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 14, 2018.

1. It's why my family has a plan prepared to straight up leave. America as a whole only seems like it's getting worse. I've faith ( I freely admit that it is faith ) that things will get better, but I think it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

I do digress, though, since I do not want to derail the thread. Just giving a quick two cents. Carry on. :p

2. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

Philosophy wise both movements started for good purposes but......are now somewhere as rest of things they have derailed ALOT

3. Radical feminism will follow the path of all the other superiority movements in history.

There will be short term benefits. However, radical feminists will be physically and mentally decimated in the long term. The reason being, you can't build anything substantial from lies.

Buckle up my my friends, it will be a fun ride.

Also, screw history for repeating itself lol.

4. I feel like we humans are REALLY good at repeating our mistakes. And also, another thing I always notice is the pattern we often have of trying to fix a problem and then going too far in the opposite direction.

Like with feminism... it was necessary at first, to fix a problem. Then we came to a point where the problem was pretty much fixed, and we should have stopped there. But instead, we kept going, and now we've arrived at the opposite problem. Sexism, but directed at men instead of women.

Same can be said for racism. We kind of came to a pretty good place where a lot of the problems were fixed, but we didn't stop there. And now people think it's okay to shit on white people all day long, and for some reason that can't be called "racism."

We just need to learn how to stop in the middle.

5. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

What exactly is going on apart rape complaints (I still think only very small part are fake) and child custody? I really don't know. Instead of speaking around you could give knowledge to blind ones. Although maybe there is info on Google...

6. Yes, so much this. Radical feminists are on a path to some nasty violence.

Law of nature: nothing can be built on lies. Feminists are truthful and deserving of their goals. Radical feminists are hurting their cause.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. Just to intervene, what you think or feel doesn't mean shit. The only thing that matters are facts, and undeniable evidence. Not some girl crying crocodile tears in front of a judge claiming that some guy brushed up against her 5 years ago.

If a man sexually assaulted a woman he deserves to be severely punished. However, this needs to be done with facts.

8. Dude, people have dropped TONS of knowledge for you in this thread, and you have blatantly ignored it and basically said "that can't possibly be true *rolls eyes*"

So no, I'm not going to spend my day educating you when you don't want to be educated. I've already recommended you watch The Red Pill movie. That would be a great start, if you actually do want to learn.

9. Social media is literally swarming with hatred towards men. If you can't see that on your own, you must not want to. And I can't fix that for you. It's very very evident, if you open your eyes and look. The same women who are fighting for equality are calling men weak pussies when they complain about unfair, misandric laws, and that's just one of many examples. It really isn't hard at all to find dozens of examples of this type of misandry being completely accepted as fine and normal in our society right now. Just look around, and you will see, if you actually want to.

10. Okay, here are some examples for your education. I don't have all day to find examples that you could find on your oen, but here are a few. And before you say these are only a few crazy women, take a gander at how many likes these tweets have.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There's plenty more where that came from.

Seriously, if I had a nickel for every time I've heard the phrases "I hate men" or "misandry doesn't exist" or "fragile masculinity" (used to mock men for having perfectly rational feelings of anger or injustice that any woman would have if she were in their shoes), I would be rich. I see this crap literally every day, if I spend any amount of time on social media. It honestly kind of shocks me when people don't seem to even see it. Because that makes me think you're probably so desensitized that you don't even think of something as being hateful toward men, because our society hasn't trained you to care about men's rights as it has trained you to care about women's rights and standing up for women.

11. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

My fb, twitter, instagram etc walls are full with business, educational and hobby related feeds, haven't seen single hatred post. Not because I don't want, those miracles don't get till my profiles for whatever reason.
    Ok, thank you :)
    My problem is that I look around and hadn't seen whatever you speak about (but ok, will do readings what do you mean) and make my opinion about only I see. I see both genders have good and bad sides, not that one gender is better than the other.

Deleted Account and HashMachine like this.
  12. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

I see these kind of messages first time in my life, what you just put. And I haven't met any men hater in my life, if i did, then they hide it. Those, who say ''all men are pigs'' because after sleeping with a man he ignores her, doesn't count, after a month they get over it are fine again, ready to meet better person, not womanizer. Men also b*tch about women when they get dumped for a while.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  13. MarinoBigFan1984

MarinoBigFan1984 Fapstronaut

Both are overly reductionist.

14. The company I work for recently hired a man who oversaw a department at a (very large) school district in another state. he showed me a tweet by one of the head faculty members (a female) which simply said "white males are the worst". the tweet was largely brushed over, even applauded by some. apparently this is just one example of this school district's politics, and it ultimately led him to quit

makes you wonder how differently things would have gone if it were a male faculty posting the same tweet about a woman. yikes

15. Well that's good... I agree.

I understand it can be hard to accept something that you haven't personally experienced or haven't seen, but it's just surprising to me, I guess, that you haven't seen it. Especially if you're at all interested in feminism or how looked at any feminist stuff or MGTOW stuff or whatever. It comes across a bit like you are saying "well I haven't seen this problem, so it must not exist." But if you are saying you're willing to learn and open your eyes to the problem, then that's good. I appreciate that. I would definitely recommend the Red Pill movie, by Cassie Jaye, if you're willing to learn.

Yeah, it really surprises me a lot when people just don't seem to care or realize how big of a deal statements like that are. And so many people agree with the statements. Those types of posts get so many likes and retweets and "you go girl" kind of replies, it's sickening. If you swap the genders, none of those statements would be acceptable in our society for one second. People would be fired for making statements like that about women, but when it's about men, for some reason people just don't seem to care. It's so weird to me. I don't get how people can be that hypocritical in their beliefs without realizing it.

16. ..Anna..

..Anna.. Fapstronaut

Did some googling about feminism in my country, and articles say, that we don't know much about it (so I am not the only one) and still struggle with women problems which are less common in countries where is feministic culture. Like I said, if wife will go to police all beaten up, nothing will happen to husband because wife beating is still a bit accepted if she is not in a grave. There is one organization(one building, shelter) in the whole country for helping abused women, but that's it.

17. Okay, I didn't know you weren't from the US. That's obviously different then. There are still plenty of countries where classic feminism is very much necessary. America is not one of them, in my opinion, and that's why it's gone so far in the opposite direction. And if you aren't from the US, then Im not nearly as surprised that you haven't experienced this stuff as much.

18. Ah racism, because I'm white I'm
    automatically considered racist now. I tried explaining to a coloured person once that not all white people are privileged like they say, and my word I was ridiculed, insulted, and then told there's no such thing as being racist to white people because we struggle with nothing and we're the oppressors. lol

19. Cool, but this is still anecdotal. :p

There's actually a lot of anecdotal statements in this thread. Folks claiming they saw something go down to support their stance. I suppose if there's no debate actually happening, it doesn't really matter, however.

So with this, it's a bit more difficult to actually prove the state of our social society today with the claim that the female gender is currently on top. Personal experiences can be found in many people, but difficult to actually prove that they indeed happened.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2018
  20. You are aware of "white privilege" that's talked about right? It's not like it's a rare thing floating around, racism against white people is thought of as a joke.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2018