1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bellator 192

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Who's watching this saturday?

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Rampage vs Sonnen again? -_-

3. at heavyweight LOL
    Sonnen is going to get knocked out clean!

4. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Rory vs Lima looks good. Didn't know that was on thanks for reminding me.

5. no problem. Yeah that fight should be the true main event.

I'm betting on Ramapge,Rory and not to mention UFC 220 is on tommorow as well, which im picking Volkan Oezdemir for the upset against Cormier. I can't stand Cormier man, and I don't think he's the same fighter after Jon Jones kicked him in the head in their last fight.

6. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

Won't watch it over 220 unless it's at another time. Sonnens good to listen to but they both are washed up fighters.

Daniel will destroy volkan. Daniel is a very decorated. While stipe should run through ngannou even though he's on steroids.

7. Is this on tv or pay per view

8. I'm definitely not watching UFC 220, especially when you can watch Bellator for free!
    Rampage is washed up, but he actually looks in great shape, and I believe he's just too big for Sonnen to even land a single takedown. Anything less than a knockout would be dissapointing, considering how much bigger Rampage is. The fact that Sonnen took a fight at heavyweight shows that no fucks are given except collecting paycheques. Really excited for The Rory Macdonald fight, barring another choking in a title fight I got my money on the Canadian Psycho!

As decorated as Cormier is man, it doesn't matter Volkan is so much more younger and lethal if he keeps it standing plus when you get knocked out like he did last time with a head kick he's never the same emotionally or physically. Plus his age, I have to go with the underdog there. Plus I dislike Cormier so much that I would never bet on him to win, if I lose my money so be it.

9. Bellator 192 is on Paramount Network it was called SPIKE TV before. Same channel

UFC 220 is pay per view which u have to pay $60..fuck that. not big enough card to pay money for.

10. Ok

11. caffeinespicefiend

caffeinespicefiend Fapstronaut

I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight with my buds (I have a gift card to use) to watch UFC 220. We are getting there early and I hope they have the Bellator event on one of the TVs to keep up with it. I wish the two of them weren't happening on the same night, but whatever. I'm pumped up for both cards.

12. Right here. A friend of mine has a service that allows him to view all sporting events in HD so well be watching them both. I'm a fight fan so if its feasable Ill watch them all including prelims. I have my favorites but I dont put too much stock into the lineup because youll never know which fights will end up being awesome. There have been so many times when I've gotten excited for these overhyped main events and the prelims were the only fights that were worth watching.

13. CompulsiveCrab

CompulsiveCrab Fapstronaut

I've watched the past 5 events on vipbox.bz I'd never pay for entertainment. Cable is enough

14. UFC has these ppv cards that should be not on PPV.

15. caffeinespicefiend

caffeinespicefiend Fapstronaut

We got a pretty good table that had two TVs in front of both sides of the table and had no problems requesting on TV being changed to Spike/Paramount Network as it is called now. Pretty fun night. Got there early to secure a seat, ate wings, got hungry again by the time Cormier/Oezdemir was about to happen and got a bayou po' boy so I didn't pay much attention to Kattar/Burgos. My girlfriend hates DC, so it was comical trolling her over his dominant win; tried to troll her over Stipe (she's a fairly big fan) getting knocked out, but he ended up wearing out Ngannou and controlling him for the entire fight, coming close to finishing him on the ground due from fatigue.

As for Bellator, what did you guys think about Sonnen beating Rampage? We didn't pay as much attention to it with Miocic/Ngannou coming on a little into the fight, but I saw that Sonnen wasn't too bad with his striking compared to in the past. At the same time, Rampage looked insanely slow; age + carrying more weight in a fight than he had in his career? Enjoyed seeing Rory MacDonald win the welterweight title. I wish he would have never left the UFC, though. It would have been nice to see him spare us from the last year and a half (at least some of it) of Tyron Woodley.

16. That rampage/sonnen fight was trash