1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Psht, is this guy full of shit or what?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 20, 2018.

Tags:

Is Shia LaBeaouf a phony?

1. Yeah dude, talk about victimizin' yaself. Psht, Shia LaDouche.

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No, because she technically didn't have his consent.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm just triggered by this post.

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. I know it's old news, but apparently Shia LeGoof got raped during a B.S. "art" exhibition where he just sat still in a room for hours, letting fans come in and have there way with him. Eventually a lady came in for some Shia Juice and ended up getting it, but apparently Shia didn't agree to the act, but still willingly let her proceed with it.

I just look at shit like this and think, is anything even real anymore?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2018
    Tamirpz and Lt.dan like this.
  2. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

At any point he could have said no, stop, or called for help. They just let her leave without calling the cops, really? If someone attempted to rape me I would fight back and call for help. People are actually raped and traumatized by it. He's just wants to be an attention whore.

3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

4. Gotham Outlaw

No jokes require skill.

MLMVSS and Lt.dan like this.
  5. I didn't watch the video, but from what you said, it sounds like a BS cry for attention. Clearly he could have stopped whatever was happening. Not saying whatever the chick did was fine, because obviously that's gross and weird and you don't do that to a person. It's not cool, but it's also definitely not rape.

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  6. It's possible for a man to have an erection against his will and It’s still rape if he didn’t consent but let it happen. Maybe he just froze up? one of our survival instincts, aside from fight or flight, is to simply freeze when surprised or in danger.

I do agree there's a whole lot of doubt here about whether he actually consented. But I just want to address the fairly common idea that not saying no is the same as saying yes. I'm not saying you actually think or said that, though. But It's usually a male power kind of thing to say after intimidating a woman into sex.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. When Shia says "no" he means NO!

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  8. Gotham Outlaw

A conflicting message when your famous for this.
    Screenshot_20180121-113105.png

9. Lt.dan

Lt.dan Fapstronaut

Tell 'em Rick.

Gotham Outlaw likes this.
  10. GeneralismoKilgore

GeneralismoKilgore Fapstronaut

I'm honestly surprised this guy is still relevant, he seems to be having a major set of mental issues in the last few years, like a desire to show himself off as an artist other than just his acting. This is fine, but really he wasn't tied to the table, he had the opportunity at any time to put a stop to what was happening and even if the attention was unwanted, I hardly think that he could not have gotten himself out of the situation had he been willing to try.

MLMVSS likes this.
  11. That's a valid point, but I don't think that applies at all in this situation, and I don't think anyone here is saying that in all cases "not saying no means yes." They're talking about this specific case.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  12. I think Shia is a deeply insecure and possibly damaged person. All his antics seem to stem from narcissistic need to be acknowledge by others as some kind of super enlightened thought leader.

MLMVSS likes this.
  13. He was asking for it by wearing that shitty tuxedo and that paper bag.

Gmork likes this.
  14. Gotham Outlaw

Not to mention that men have more physical strength than women, generally speaking. If someone isn't comfortable with the advances being made on them they have to push that person back, speak up, or do something. In Shia's case if you never even attempted to stop the "rapist" then you have to accept some blame for being so passive that you'd let anyone do anything to you.

Aziz Ansari was recently accused of sexually assaulting a woman. From what I've gathered she claims he pressured her into taking an encounter further than she wanted. She claims to have given nonverbal cues for him to stop, but stayed with him in the apartment. She didn't say stop, she didn't run away, and she didn't call for help. If Aziz really was going out of her comfort zone then by all means she should have left him with blue balls. Doing nothing and later making false claims to be assaulted is slander. Anyone who disagrees should buy a dictionary.

15. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

This was my exact thought, although I pulled back as I've made enough controversial comments this week. :p

But seriously, that's what happens when you tell people to use any prop for any purpose. Perhaps use a disclaimer or an exception, because people will seriously test their limits when given permission like that.

16. I didn't watch the video. Is that what he did? Like did he actually say anyone can come in and do whatever they want? Because if so, how is that not consent? Especially if he never objected or told the person to stop? They would be under the impression that they have his permission to do whatever they want, no?

MLMVSS likes this.
  17. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, well according to the video's host, that was how it went. He wore a paper bag as a hat and people were able to use props in any way.

That's my exact thought though. He should've had exceptions such as "nothing sexual" because there are people who dream about doing sexual acts with celebrities

18. todaysresolution

todaysresolution Fapstronaut

if shia was a girl what would you say

19. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Then I'd still stand by what I say. I don't discriminate by gender on this issue.

20. I would say exactly the same things I've said already. Because I'm not a hypocrite with double standards.

MLMVSS and todaysresolution like this.