1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Short update from yesterday and today.

Yesterday i was feeling very irritated and my wife noticed. I told her i was having man-ustration this month xD. It was nice to laugh at it and it kinda made me aware of how deep this is affecting on a deeper level. It boosted my motivation to quit P for ever, and really be there for her and be the best i can be. So after visiting family, we also worked out, cooked, cleaned the house a bit and watched something. But then it got late, i couldnt sleep untill 3. And i found out that i was using a lot of idle time on the computer. Instead of P i was about to just go through facebook posts and watch pics of random girls who looked attracting. So as soon i became aware of what was happening i tried to read some stuff instead and went to bed when i got sleepy.

Today i feel the urges, and i had morning erection. Almost unaware of that i was starting to touch myself without P. But again i became aware of my thoughts i tried to redirect my focus on something else. So i started to make a vision of how my day was gonna be today, so i have a plan when i get bored and try to return to the computer all the time.
    - Clean the house
    - Fix some minor stuff, so it's out of the way
    - Groom - shave, look sharp again
    - Visit the family in law
    - Call out my family
    - Go to Zoo with my wife
    - Learn to cook a dish
    - Read and get better at my studies
    - Maybe even study arabic

THOUGHTS CREATE REALITY, something that i've started remind myself of more and more.
    basically try to build some good habits that is all good for me and my social network, carrer and life in general. So i'm going to get started now and see how far i can go on the list. See ya!

2. Thomas8

Thomas8 Fapstronaut

Good job of pushing back. But the one thing you need to watch out for is P substitutes, like going on Facebook and looking at girls. That will strengthen the path way in your brain to want more and more until you start looking at P again. Good list, keep moving forward.

3. Newdawn930

Newdawn930 Fapstronaut

4. Homeslice

Homeslice Fapstronaut

You've never looked into a strange hobby, just to see if you could do it? Though I'm sure he has deeper reasons than that.

Newdawn930 likes this.