1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CarrM

CarrM Fapstronaut

Day 13! Almost there!

Kizito.D likes this.
  2. Zach96

Zach96 Fapstronaut

3. King farrier

King farrier Fapstronaut

All d best to u too bro

Kizito.D likes this.
  4. Amarion

Amarion Fapstronaut

Day 1
    It was easy

5. TrustBuster

TrustBuster Fapstronaut

I made it to 8 days in a row and relapsed last week.. I can't stop binging.. it's like I'm either not ready or what. I know that I can do this. Why can't I exert the will power to do so? Someone help

bantu1 likes this.
  6. WaderLuke

WaderLuke Fapstronaut

7. bantu1

bantu1 Fapstronaut

day 3 lost my streak.now im onto my 2nd attempt of this challenge and back on day 0. i really hope that i don't take no more than 3 attempts to complete this challenge because that would be good and i would be pushing myself as my highest streak is 7.5 days at the moment.

8. Oxidase

Oxidase Fapstronaut

9. Michael Faraday

Michael Faraday Fapstronaut

@4th day!!! its getting tough to resist the temptations!!! any suggestions?????

10. Michael Faraday

Michael Faraday Fapstronaut

try to increase your extra-curricular activities also whenever something like that come to mind engage yourself in conversion with someone! hope that helps

11. John.99

John.99 Fapstronaut

12. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day zero again. I really need to focus on my recovery. I'm definitely not trying as hard as I know I can.

TrustBuster likes this.
  13. Osama98

Osama98 Fapstronaut

14. Sami.challenge.winner

Sami.challenge.winner Fapstronaut

Ok. I'm on the fourth day! and it seems to be a good day. Peace. Stay strong @all in

15. Matthew37

Matthew37 Fapstronaut

16. curiositykilledthewho?

curiositykilledthewho? Fapstronaut

Day 5. Such an anxious day. Craved a cig for the first time in a while after driving with the windows open (trigger). Had a hard time being social. I think it's just in my head. At any rate, that's another day down!

17. It can get tough sometimes but its good to have a positive morale, so always stay positive.
    Try to avoid things that can trigger you. When it happens that things are getting your heart rate up, take deep breaths in and out, and calm yourself.
    And try to avoid being lonely and alone. Take a walk, see a friend or something. It helps clear your mind..

18. Forgot to @2525

2525 and Michael Faraday like this.