1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

2. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Relapsed. DAY 0.

3. Journeyer

Journeyer Fapstronaut

4. Kapa Caps

Kapa Caps Fapstronaut

completed day 68/90 -- the remaining 22 days feel shorter than if this was a 30-day challenge and there were 22 days remaining.

5. RealFighter.00711

RealFighter.00711 Fapstronaut

6. Durlag

Durlag Fapstronaut

Day 16 I had a good day without much temptation (finally).

7. beeralphamale

beeralphamale Fapstronaut

8. MovingFoward86

MovingFoward86 Fapstronaut

Day 11. Found out our fourth child is a girl! I am very excited. I know that this pregnancy is different considering it is coinciding with acknowledging my PMO issues. But my wife and I were still able to enjoy the moment together. I am hoping this enjoyment continues.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. devinheppy82

devinheppy82 Fapstronaut

So today is day 0, yet again. I set a goal for 21 days, but kept relapsing. So now I’m doing the 7,21,90, and 365 day challenges. I’m starting them all at the same time so each one I reach is a checkpoint. I have realized why I need to stop my addiction and I’m going to work even harder than I did before to break it.

10. winner2017

winner2017 Fapstronaut

11. First of all, you deserve commendation for your efforts. Well, in my opinion, the lust is not necessarily a bad thing. I believe it is high sexual energy that is just misdirected. Sexual transmutation practitioners tell us that sexual energy is the most powerful energy we have and that it needs to be channeled to the most productive activities. Therefore, I believe you need to channel this energy to something productive such as a hobby or something you just love doing.
    Also, do you have an relapse prevention action plan? Have you rehearsed well in advance what you will do when the urges are very high? I have a rehearsed action plan. I have listed down a set of benefits in my diary and I read through them. Then I take the time to visualize vividly on each benefit. For example, one benefit I have listed down is I will be extremely confident if I stay clear of PMO. Then I visualize with color a scenario where I am confident interacting with people without any shame at all. I picture myself on a podium speaking before a group of people without fear. I visualize conducting a business meeting confidently. Another benefit I have listed down is I will be able to fully enjoy life's experiences and freedom. So I picture myself on a beach somewhere, the sun shining
    on my face, the wind blowing, and so on and so forth. I use my imagination to the full and visualize these things.
    Sometimes it works wonders, sometimes it doesn't especially when I am not fully engaged and I have to use meditation with deep breathing techniques, exercise or other techniques to get the urges to go down.

12. Firesteel

Firesteel Fapstronaut

Day 1

Time to shine hehehehehe

13. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

14. Reboot04

Reboot04 Fapstronaut

15. Congratulations! 60 days achieved. That is a major milestone :). Keep it up

Reboot04 likes this.