1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Assad-The lionheart

Assad-The lionheart Fapstronaut

2. furture doctore

furture doctore Fapstronaut

hey ya'll, another happy day(but busy) for me! no urge, nothing, which is best news, right? keep going bros( and sis!) we are doing it. yeahhhh boyeeeeee

3. JME101

JME101 Fapstronaut

Day 8 of 90
    90 seems like a long ways away, but I am sure it will be here, I have the strength to get there. Well yesterday was a not so good day, my wife has decided to go ahead with the divorce going to the lawyer today to get the papers drawn up. So soon I will have to battle on two fronts of my life, to get to a better life, unfortunately with out her by my side, so my battle to stay away from PMO might get harder as I will be by myself, her not at my side. But I can blame no one but myself for this. I keep offering for her to seek help, she has spoke with no one about this keeping it all inside of her.
    So I will start looking this weekend for a place to move too, and start living a life by myself, a life I do not want, but will have to deal with. I feel depressed and withdrawn, this sucks, that I let something take control of my life and ruin it, I do not deserve her in my life, she can have someone who will be so much better for her then I was.

* 62 days free

4. 21/90. Female physical arousal/lubrication issues CURED! Next stop... hopefully orgasm with my man!!

Aboozi and Deleted Account like this.
  5. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

6. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Day 9/90. Good day yesterday, feeling energetic!

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Beginning day 1 of 90...

8. Sidewalks

Sidewalks Fapstronaut

I'm in, currently at Day 0

9. Thanks, appreciate the comment.
    Very inspirational.

Sidewalks likes this.
  10. Thanks for this very practical advice. I appreciate it.

11. Stay strong man. You're not alone, this time would pass. Things would be fine eventually.
    Sorry about your divorce.

Aboozi likes this.
  12. MeoG

MeoG Fapstronaut

13. Joggyd

Joggyd Fapstronaut

14. Warrior mode

Warrior mode Fapstronaut

Day 42
    , the Internet use for recreation is slowly trying to get hold of me! I will not make the same mistake again! Hence, i promise to myself that i won't use the Internet for recreation till i reach 90 days!

Deleted Account and Aboozi like this.
  15. Ragnar.Lodbrok

Ragnar.Lodbrok Fapstronaut

16. Day 19 - My cold was hugely bettered within two days, maybe because of faith #thingsgetbetter

17. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

18. Phineas Gage

Phineas Gage Fapstronaut

I'm at day 5, I struggled hard enough to get there so I will stay on that day if it's all the same to you :)

Deleted Account and Aboozi like this.
  19. Journeyer

Journeyer Fapstronaut

Day 30 out of 90! One month completed and it feels great!