1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I made 90 days! and you can too!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Soupster, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Soupster

Soupster Fapstronaut

Like the title says i just got through 3 months of what I consider hard mode, no PMO. Here's what I learnt.
    First any time i felt an urge to FAP i got up and did something, anything, to break the cycle. That could be yard work, walk the dog whatever it was I just didn't allow myself to stay in your comfort zone where i would previously fap.
    I also introduced meditation on a daily basic, (Instinct timer is a great free App) and started cold showers a la Wim Hof. Bath of these changes helped my discipline immensely. The showers in particular. One of the greatest realizations for me was how good i felt when i wasn't draining my system by ejaculating all the time. Sure it was a little awkward explaining it to my wife but once she understood we had no issues.
    I did feel the urge to masturbate on a few occasions especially in the last 6 weeks so i decided to go ahead and do so but i used only my imagination to get myself aroused and didn't allow myself to come. I feel healthier, happier and proud of myself. You can too!

2. Congratulations and thanks for the report. So what's your plan now?

I don't think that's recommended even after 90 days.

3. Inspiring - thanks man!

Soupster likes this.