1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Man boobs

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Believer10, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Believer10

Believer10 Fapstronaut

Can masturbation cause man boobs and how to get rid of them?

2. Masturbation will cause manboobs and then you’ll end up masturbating while looking at your manboobs.

3. 5speed

5speed Fapstronaut

You will need to wear a BRO, male form a BRA!

u376 likes this.
  4. Soy does not raise your estrogen levels, it may be problematic health-wise of course if you ate nothing but soy, but who does that ?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

Cows milk on the other hand:
    Who would've thought that body fluids from pregnant cows could be feminizing.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Phthalate causes man boobs.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/125/1/e122.full.pdf
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2920903/pdf/ehp-118-1027.pdf
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1280349/

Poultry has a lot of phthalate for example, just check online.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2018
  5. Little kitty

Little kitty Fapstronaut

Yeah very funny bro.hahahahaha

6. Nice try. Doesn't work with me.

7. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

I'm just saying, it's your life. Go for it, why are you trying to indoctrinate me with what you believe.

8. It's just a harmonal issue. If the concern is profound consult a doctor.

9. Choca007

Choca007 Fapstronaut

I think doing pushups focused on the chest(wide pushups) will help to lose them if they aren't really that big

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Yeah, definitely stay away from cow's milk. That stuff has 34 different hormones in it, among them stuff like IGF-1 which promotes cancer.
    It's literally baby cow growth fluid and supposed to make a grown cow out of a calf within 2 weeks...
    If you wouldn't drink dog's milk, stay away from cow's.

I'm quite convinced that frequent masturbation can mess with your hormonal system too.

11. Little kitty

Little kitty Fapstronaut

Dog's milk?

12. Exponential Power

Exponential Power Fapstronaut

Let go of your d*** and wrap your hand around a dumbbell. Most "man boobs" are just excess body fat. Unless you have gynecomastia (male breast growth) which is rare. If you're not sure see a doctor. He'll probably tell you to lose weight.

mrMyer10 likes this.
  13. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Hope you're not serious about this.

Soy contains phytoestrogens that don't have the same effect on animals as actual mammilian estrogens which is in actual milk. The mammilian estrogens in combination with growth hormones that are also contained in milk are one of the main reasons men get gynecomastia. Soy is completely fine and doesn't harm in any way. There is even reason to sugest that soy decreases the risk of breast cancer in women. Why are Asian women skinnier than caucasian women? Simple. They don't consume growth food, that was meant for an animal that is supposed to grow several 100 kilograms in one year., throughout their whole lifes. It's literaly growth food. Stay away from it if you want to be in shape.

What is also funny when people talk about the phytoestrogens in soy is that nobody seems to know (or mention) that the phytoestrogens in beer a way more potent than those of soy.

I'm glad there are people here who spread the truth and don't buy into those pathetic lies about soy.

So far there is no research to suggest that fapping causes man boobs.

So stay away from dairy and beer.

14. I'm all for drinking human milk during childhood (not adulthood), it's specifically designed for humans, but after childhood you should get weaned.

Drinking the milk of another species that was designed for that species is a very weird concept.
    If you wouldn't drink dog's milk, pig's milk, giraffe's milk or rhino's milk, maybe you shouldn't have cow's milk either.
    They're problematic for us from a health perspective and there's a lot of plant-milks out there if you wanna have something similar - you could even make your own, it's simple.

15. Little kitty

Little kitty Fapstronaut

Aaaaaaaah i get it now

Thanks man

16. mrMyer10

mrMyer10 Fapstronaut

Man boobs? Is this what they call it? I have it. Hahahhaha

This is excessive fats right?

OMG. How to get get rid of this?

76klo. 21yrsold. I guess I'm fat.

17. Red Eagle

Red Eagle Fapstronaut

Man can actually grow breast tissue. It's not just fat gain. It's an hormonal issue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynecomastia

mrMyer10 likes this.
  18. mrMyer10

mrMyer10 Fapstronaut

Oh. Okay.

Some of my classmates told me that eating chicken nowadays can make your breast bigger. Because of the poultry feeds. That Feeds to the chickens have a some whatever thing it is in their food. That can enlarge a man' breast. Is that true? Or some hoax. ?

19. Exponential Power

Exponential Power Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

20. Arvid Vuze

Arvid Vuze Fapstronaut

I'd recommend trying the keto diet. Ive been doing it for over a year now and it's been a blessing for this. Good luck