1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Chad654321

Chad654321 Fapstronaut

Day 4. I'm over the hump

2. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 3/7 . Tonight i had a wet dream so i was aroused in the morning sometimes. I want to be free, I don't want to fall. I want to complete this challange to be a better person, to espress my potential, to regularize sexuality and improve my life. This addiction is a very great problem but also an opportunity to be the best of myself

HelloWorld._. likes this.
  3. Alligator77

Alligator77 Fapstronaut

4. Helpfap

Helpfap Fapstronaut

Hi everyone! This is my 0 days! i decide to start now! I'm depressed and i have anxiety because i masturbate my penis avery day! I'm very sad and i accept this challenge to clean my soul and mind! Help me guys! Give me support!

5. Helpfap

Helpfap Fapstronaut

at the end of this Challenge i will describe what my body and mind will be! I want that my name will be write on that list!

6. Steve.tmq

Steve.tmq Fapstronaut

Looks like I will be moving to the 14 day level. Keep Strong. Thanks @2525

7. Jonny1992

Jonny1992 Fapstronaut

Day 2, and thanks to nofap, Iam better informed now, I feel better, although my relapse on saturday was really intense, I noticed how much I damaged myself and had today not much power and motivation for work. This aint good, I need to keep my job and make it good.

But Day 2 finished.

Bizzle likes this.
  8. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

@2525 Could you please add me to the hall of fame? Thanks! :)

9. Pirase

Pirase Fapstronaut

Had a relapse, as horrible as it made me feel, it allowed me to find a trigger... when I stay awake in my bed watching youtube on my tablet I get attracted to doing the wrong thing easier. No more of that...

Restart at day 0

10. Bizzle

Bizzle Fapstronaut

Day 1/7 complete. Today feels pretty good so far. Had a job interview this morning, usually waking up and getting straight to work seems to help shape the rest of the day

11. Lud

Lud Fapstronaut

12. lovecraft

lovecraft Fapstronaut

13. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

I would like to help you, to give you a word to face this addiction. In my recovery I understood it is very important, first of all listent to your emotions, what you feel, accept your feelings, but do not focus only on negative but also positive as the joy can come from seeing a flower in an ugly day. Second it is important to be connected to the others, this addiction make us alone, closed in a room where no one can see us. Stay connected with your family, try to be connected with friends, with every one you can. Third, i think it is important to focus on what you want realize in your life, your dreams, the emotions you want to feel. I have not an answer to you but I support you.

HelloWorld._. likes this.
  14. HelloWorld._.

HelloWorld._. Fapstronaut

Día 3/7 vamos que queda la mitad!

15. JACJS

JACJS Fapstronaut

2/7 Yesterday was a tough night, but today after work I'm very tired. Today should be easy to sleep (I hope) without too much anxiety. I will wake early to make me tired at night and desire to sleep more than anything else.

16. Mattsfreedom

Mattsfreedom Fapstronaut

It's now day 2 for me lets keep this going!

17. oneal

oneal Fapstronaut

Day 7 complete!!!! Thanks for the encouragement everyone!!!! @2525 thanks for settting this up

18. Travelfreeofmind

Travelfreeofmind Fapstronaut

19. D0M4

D0M4 Fapstronaut

20. Redwood763

Redwood763 Fapstronaut

Day 1. Stress - low. Mood - high. Urges - low. Feeling good about this, onto day 2!

tiredofbeingtired and Rhys1234 like this.