1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. furture doctore

furture doctore Fapstronaut

2. Aboozi

Aboozi Fapstronaut

12th day.
    Tendency to see not so dangerous images of pretty girls are chirping in my mind today. I know that it will lead to P's. So taking strong gaurd against such thoughts and uprooting such things from the begining.

Coming days will test my charater and determination to succeed.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. JME101

JME101 Fapstronaut

MeoG likes this.
  4. JME101

JME101 Fapstronaut

Day 12 of 90 Things are going good in working out stuff with my wife, I'm liking the getting close again feeling. She is telling me again that she loves me........ Woohoo!!!!! We are planning a trip in march to go out to Arizona for a week do some sight seeing, and a Kid Rock concert, get warm from the long cold winter we have had. I'm doing great in my recovery, I am allowing myself to think back about the things I wasted time and money on, not for the PMO aspect of it but to burn a reminder in my brain of how much that stuff ruins your life and the lives of those whom you love. Stay strong keep moving forward, rely on god and family to help you thru this.

* 66 days free

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. MetalStar97

MetalStar97 Fapstronaut

Day 0!

So, I've recently completed the 7 days challenge, and with the feeling of a good job done, I've relapsed again.

I don't want to live like that, with small streaks followed by relapses, so I'm taking this challenge, and I want to try to express the hardships of the day here to. I hope this helps you and me as well.

6. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

7. Journeyer

Journeyer Fapstronaut

Day 34/90! Really looking forward to typing day 90 here I gotta say.

8. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Day 1 of 90

Journeyer likes this.
  9. gystdude

gystdude Fapstronaut

Ok some days went by with no updates.. Long story short, relapsed on friday.. So the 27th was day 0 yet again.. Surprisingly I kept the motivation I've been feeling lately, although the brain fog was clearly there.. Days 1-2-3/90 went by REALLY good.. I'm in the best mood I've been in a long long time. Keep it up everybody!!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018
  10. Mead123

Mead123 Fapstronaut

11. Ragnar.Lodbrok

Ragnar.Lodbrok Fapstronaut

12. So I fucked up yesterday. My friend jacked me off and I tried to stop before i finished but I didn't make it. And I just had sex a few minutes ago with somebody else. And I couldn't stay hard and it was super embarassing. Even though I did cum twice. Anyways I'm going to have to say goodbye to this thread and start over and this time do it right. Thanks for all the support. Here I go again.

13. I am in. Starting from day 0.

Alligator77 likes this.
  14. Alligator77

Alligator77 Fapstronaut

Day 3. The sun has only just risen.

My Best self likes this.
  15. MeoG

MeoG Fapstronaut

Day 27/90. Busy whole day, not even thinking of PMO.

My Best self likes this.
  16. winner2017

winner2017 Fapstronaut

17. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

18. Joggyd

Joggyd Fapstronaut

Day 29 I can't believe I made it this far...my life is changing in so many ways it's awe inspiring...

My Best self likes this.