1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zach96

Zach96 Fapstronaut

2. Tony Greenshrine

Tony Greenshrine Fapstronaut

That is a smart decision. Not possible for everyone, but if you feel it is appropriate for your reboot, it is highly encouraged by experts. Well done.

mydayoff, Zach96 and Duellant like this.
  3. Potato_22

Potato_22 Fapstronaut

Day 14/14 @2525 challenge completed time to start another challenge good luck everyone this isnt easy but you can do it, you must fight with this demon and defeat him :emoji_blush:

Prag21 and 2525 like this.
  4. Tony Greenshrine

Tony Greenshrine Fapstronaut

:emoji_thumbsup:

Prag21 likes this.
  5. Prag21

Prag21 Fapstronaut

Day 6/14.

O... M... G.....
    Almost at end... Today.. It was a moment.. Just a moment.. Some how my mind worked and i survived of jerkin off.

dnt know how but my buddy came to form on midday and i was my way to break my PMO....but my goodness, uffs saved myself.

The moment gone, i felt so much energetic whole day comparatively other days. Lets count up to 14...

6. Tropic

Tropic Fapstronaut

So I tried the 30 day challenge as my first one and failed at day 9, which is today. So trying to do the 14 day challenge now.

Day 0

Zach96 likes this.
  7. Tomas20

Tomas20 Fapstronaut

8. AFightForLife

AFightForLife Fapstronaut

9. Blacet

Blacet Fapstronaut

Day 5. Lots of ups and downs but still going.

10. GeeWhizz

GeeWhizz Fapstronaut

Day 5 of 14 :D

Zach96 likes this.
  11. Time2shed

Time2shed Fapstronaut

I feel you bro. I had a couple good but short streaks then binged like crazy for about a month. I just reset yesterday. Time to get it right. I was asking myself the same question. "Why don't I have the willpower to do this?". I don't have an answer now all I"m gonna do is try and get through the day and go from there.

12. GeeWhizz

GeeWhizz Fapstronaut

Take it one day at a time. Stay in the present. Brace yourself for the next temptation.

13. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

7/14
    Today in the morning I was doing some school research . In the afternoons watched bizarre foods lol. In the evenings i was gaming .and at night i watched soccer . Going to bed now.

gunslinger215 and GeeWhizz like this.
  14. Glad to have you here! We can do this. :)

GeeWhizz likes this.
  15. anewversion

anewversion Fapstronaut

Need to restart this challenge. Here's to the next 14 days.

16. salm51

salm51 Fapstronaut

you had an orgasm because of a dream?

17. salm51

salm51 Fapstronaut

Well I'm on day 11. No PMO since starting challenge. Been some urges. But haven't given in. I have not posted everyday since away over the road with my job and no internet. This is my 3rd post in this challenge. Hopefully Sunday I'll be recognized as completing this challenge. Either way, if I make it, I'll consider myself to have completed it. Then I think I will go on to the 30 day challenge with no PM and no wet dream O where some demon trys to get me off.

18. JonathanP

JonathanP Fapstronaut

I've almost got day 14 in the bag! I have so much more personality and confidence than I did two weeks ago. Excited for the next milestone

19. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

Day 2. Urges like a mother fucker when I left the gym. Surrounded by fitness chicks in yoga pants.....what the fuck? I can't look anywhere! Anyway, fuck it, I made it another day. I will win. I will win. I will win.

20. ImDemetrios

ImDemetrios Fapstronaut

Day 1 and day 2 wasnt hard, my problem is with day 10, is when it become really tough and I eventually relapse. I need to put all my effort to resit this phase, so I can reach the 14 days and above.

Deleted Account and Matthew37 like this.