1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Zach96

Zach96 Fapstronaut

2. Time2shed

Time2shed Fapstronaut

Totally! A friend if my recently recovered from bad sex addiction and is now doing really well. He told me that it's about "not PMOing" it's about doing something. He said whenever he got the urger be would get up and take a walk.

Tony Greenshrine likes this.
  3. Time2shed

Time2shed Fapstronaut

1 day down. Woo!

4. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

5. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

6. Chad654321

Chad654321 Fapstronaut

Day 0 just completed my 7 day challenge, now I'm going for 14.

7. Tsepeto

Tsepeto Fapstronaut

8. Tony Greenshrine

Tony Greenshrine Fapstronaut

9. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

10. Warrior9

Warrior9 Fapstronaut

Day 8 of 14. For the second night in a row, I had a sexual dream. This time around it involved two beautiful women around my age, who were seducing me and touching my body in a sexual manner. We were also smoking weed together. I think that this dream reflected my sexual fantasy of having sex with two women at the same time, but also my desire to be a man who is desired by multiple women. Around the 1 week mark of NoFap, I find my dreams being more vivid and also highly erotic. As I woke up and began my morning routine my mind sort of continued fantasizing and daydreaming about this sexual theme, and how it related to my reality. I didn't feel any particular negative emotion around it or tried to resist it, I just observed my mind as I took my shower and made breakfast.
    I do get more thoughts about sex and masturbation lately, but they are easy to just let go, and are not particularly distracting, although I do look forward to having sex again.

gunslinger215 likes this.
  11. gunslinger215

gunslinger215 Fapstronaut

Day 5/14. I started playing badminton again. It feels really good to use my energy for sports instead of fapping

12. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

13. Day 3 done. This challenge has motivated me to abstain today.

14. GeeWhizz

GeeWhizz Fapstronaut

Day 6 of 14. Almost halfway :emoji_grin:

15. Tropic

Tropic Fapstronaut

16. new_creation

new_creation Fapstronaut

17. Blacet

Blacet Fapstronaut

Day 6. God damn it I PMO'ed. :(
    It seems like the first couple of days i have abseloutly no urges then around 5 - 7 I get hit so hard I just can't do anything about it. :(
    I guess knowing that I have to prepare in advacne with some extra relaxation on those days and of course some stronger internet blockers.
    But besides that life is going insanely well. :) So no complaining there, guess I'll just get back on the horse.

18. Tomas20

Tomas20 Fapstronaut

Day 11/14 done!

Matthew37 and Chad654321 like this.
  19. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

8/14
    Today in the morning I wacthed documentaries about climate change. In the afternoons i went skating. When I got back home I listened to some audio book (northen tales). Afterwards i read a book emotional virtue and why we are catholics . Going to bed now .

Tonytone likes this.
  20. Chronix

Chronix New Fapstronaut

New Relapse - Day 0, start again.