1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

2. sknnyjns

sknnyjns Fapstronaut

Day 14. Two weeks of this challenge done!

3. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

11 check in. The accountability factor helps out tremendously, feeling great but have to stay the course also.

4. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Day 36/365. Had a strong urge to relpase but controlled my mind and came here to deviate my focus from relapse.
    We can do it!
    STAY STRONG!

5. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hi my friend:),
    You're on a great streak here, let the urges go , you know they will if you just ignore them. Don't fight them, let them be, they can't hurt you, just annoy you. STAY STRONG and think of your brighter future, we all believe in you ! :) I'm proud of you buddy, you're doing great !

6. Kexas23

Kexas23 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 31 is complete. Month 1 is now complete. February is now at the plate and March is on deck.

7. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 36/365

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  8. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Hi my brother,
    You said right, I'm just going to ingore them and think of my goals to have a brighter future.
    Thanks for the suggestion and support. It makes me more responsible to have a No PMO life.
    We can do it!
    STAY STRONG!

sknnyjns, 2525, Beamer and 3 others like this.
  9. sagasing

sagasing Fapstronaut

10. JWeath

JWeath Fapstronaut

11. Day 33/365!
    This past month was my first full PMO free month since I was 11 years old! I'm feeling really happy and motivated right now and will use this momentum to help me get to 365 and beyond! We are all amazing people to be partaking in this challenge as controlling your own lust and desires is one of the most difficult things man can do and we will all make it, God willing!

12. Right27

Right27 Fapstronaut

Day 2,3,4,5
    Was busy, so I couldn’t post daily
    Anyway happy with my little progress ^^

13. laris

laris Fapstronaut

Day 36-monk mode.Day 106 hard mode.Fist month of the year successfully completed!(1/12)

Right27, sknnyjns, JWeath and 5 others like this.
  14. AX18RM

AX18RM Fapstronaut

I had relapsed after a stressful day at work and not being able to go to sleep. However this time I felt different. Like I had just had fucking enough of it. It wasn't doing anything for me, nor did it give the 'satisfaction'. It was like I knew that Im better than this but at the same time I am not acting like it. Ill be honest, reaching 15 days was a much better feeling. It was like I was finally being me. This is just a quick trip up on the road to recovery and it hit me after I relapsed that Im not the person I want to be and in order to get there, I need to implement good habits and get rid off bad ones. I see that when I am time wasting, It used to lead to PMO. Now I'm working out, eating good, meditating, and not using my laptop or phone after a certain time when i go to sleep. Back at the start but first of the month and first of the new chapter of my life, I do apologise and i hope its the last time. I know its the last time. 0/365. Like bruce lee said "In building a statue, a sculptor doesn't keep adding clay to his subject. Actually, he keeps chiselling away at the inessentials until the truth of its creation is revealed without obstructions. Thus, contrary to other styles, being wise in Jeet Kune-Do doesn't mean adding more; it means to minimize, in other words to hack away the unessential." PMO is unessential and by getting rid off it, I will know who i really am.

Caleb 2020, Beamer, Right27 and 10 others like this.
  15. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Go for it again!! I like the quote, really applies to getting rid of PMO!! You got this!!

16. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Day 10/365
    Today was okish, think I have hit a flatline, on top of that I can feel the urges build up, I will stay strong!!

17. Min95

Min95 Fapstronaut

18. This is exactly the same way I end my second day . Coming here helps

AX18RM, JWeath, DannyDudicle and 4 others like this.
  19. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Love witnessing your liberation!

Give your future the gift of being able to always look back and say:

The year 2018 was a major turning point in my life!
    Keep riding that crest!
    [​IMG]