1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Relapsed so back at 0 of 10

2. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Day 37/45
    Back on the diet. Not much to say. All is well.

I am still reading up and gathering information about addiction and rebooting and succes stories. I find that this helps me to be aware, motivated and stay on track.
    Someone said: "If you don't learn every day, you only forget."
    So I figure that with all the stuff I keep forgetting, the only way to not lose all my knowledge is to keep learning new things everyday.

TanglePie, Leaveit and dangerduff like this.
  3. Insaaf

Insaaf Fapstronaut

Starting this challenge today .

TanglePie and DerNeuMann like this.
  4. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Great, what's your goal?

5. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

And again... back to 0/7. Man, I somehow forgot how to control the urges. Damn. Full relapse this time.

Adam Grundy likes this.
  6. Insaaf

Insaaf Fapstronaut

7 days.

7. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Good attitude

8. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Try to relax. Don't try to control them. Just acknowledge them and remember that you have a choice and a goal.

TC10 likes this.
  9. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Day 32 :)
    Feels awesome than yesterday and awesomest than what i was before nofap.
    Just continue with this guys.
    This is most happening thing. :)
    It will make you acheive what you want and see yourself in life.
    You become what you think.
    Just think positive and live. :)

10. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

11. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

11/14

Had a small breakdown this afternoon, but due to the situation I didn’t gave in / I wasn’t able to. Day 11, I’m thankful for this from the bottom of my heart.
    You know how to handle this. You had a massive streak a week back. So use this experience and don’t think succes will come out of nothing. Focus and avoid everything related to PMO.

Single Palm Change and TanglePie like this.
  12. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 7/90 . I have a sort of block to express my emotions. I would like to be more confident to have more social interactions. it is as if i am turned off when i am in group and the others make fun of me because i am so silent. I know they do that because they want i am more symphatetic but pmo is a great restraint. So i am trying to take part this challange, to do the reboot. I had a streak of 70 days and same type but never completed the reboot. i know during this challenge i have to try to improve myself in many aspects of my life as this one of social interaction

13. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

14. Starting over again!
    No worries!
    My Goal - March 31st

dangerduff and DerNeuMann like this.
  15. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 9.
    I noticed that I stopped caring about certain things and to have less negative thoughts throughout the day which is awesome!
    I also noticed that for some reason I started to love dogs (a lot),
    I'm not really sure why is it happening (not that it's a bad thing) but I just wanted to share it with you guys. Any ideas? :confused:

Don't get me wrong, not in a sexual way lol
    ** And I still have some urges to MO (not something too serious at this point)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  16. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

2/8 and have thoughts in my head of very dark things which I kick out and try not too linger on. Finding it hard to sleep at tines. Putting this down to my weekend relapses. Just want to reach next Monday.

17. Rocky11234

Rocky11234 Fapstronaut

Today is Day 33 for this challange.

Yesterday i didn't go for any physical exercise like i used to go each 32 days before that i think made nightfall for me.
    Having too much anxiety because of that, not liking my face skin as well, feeling fatiged. Hope everything gets well.
    I don't think its relapse, it was just a natural phenomenon which happened to me without any thought and all.

Guys you need to disspate energy which you were dissipating while M.
    Do as much exercise you can that will make your recovery faster i guess.
    Suggestions are welcome :)
    Cheers :)

18. Josh.stalz

Josh.stalz Fapstronaut

Hey, I had a run in with someone at the golf course yesterday night. She's a senior so she's a bit older. We don't really know each other I've just seen her around because we're on the same golf course. But today We talked for a good 2 hours straight. It felt weird. I wasn't really thinking about anything when we talked I was in the moment and didn't get ahead of myself. I can't remember the last time I had a conversation with a girl without thinking about sex didn't really pop up. I was never bad with girls but was never great. When you think about it I did pretty well considering I was never even thinking about the conversation when I was talking to girls. But yesterday it was like I was a different person. I finally had my wits back. When I was younger I was always funny and witty with quick one-liners. So for me It was really inspiring to see progress. The conversation was everywhere. From here boyfriend cheating on her with her best friend to my fear of big fish in lakes. But even though the conversation might have been about something bad there was always humor. Most importantly the conversation was fun. I also wasn't being pushy. I let her talk and the convo just flowed. Something I used to always do is push the conversation when it should really end. But yesterday I didn't care if it ended I had no fear. It was a cool experience just wish I was like this before I went down to the states.

DerNeuMann, TC10, TanglePie and 2 others like this.