1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cam girls

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by StillLori, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Johns80

Johns80 Fapstronaut

Honestly? I’d leave. My SO has stated time and time again that P was because was usable because they were strangers with no connection to him. That doesn’t make it better, but if he was making connections and chatting to specific girls that would be an absolute line I couldn’t deal with him crossing. He needs help (as all PAs do) but this fight doesn’t need you dragged into it. I already feel like P is bordering on cheating, but any type of live connection IS cheating in my opinion.

self healing and Jennica like this.
  2. StillLori

StillLori Fapstronaut

I definitely agree with you, he has cheated on me.

He says he can see now that it was cheating but he was horrified at the idea initially because he says he would never physically cheat and he hadnt realised these girls women were the same thing, he felt it was completely removed from real life and something harmless he was indulging into fantasy with.

honestly, if it weren't for the kids (especially our 3 month old) I'd have already left. I came very close to it this weekend but I just can't bring myself to break their hearts. We have 3 of them to think of and whilst he is having setbacks, I can see that he is genuinely trying to tackle the addiction and make amends atleast.

Then there's also the small issue of being both self employed and on maternity leave... I'd be up shit creek if I left.

3. Jennica

Jennica Fapstronaut

I agree with this completely, I was even asked if “free cam girls” were ok because many men are typing in as well to communicate with her. My response was besides I feel that is creepy as F*~k, yes you are still sexually interacting with another person to get off behind my back.

self healing, kropo82 and Kenzi like this.