1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New here, 2nd failure

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by evolve, Oct 13, 2014.

1. evolve

evolve Fapstronaut

Hi there, i´ve been reading a lot about NoFap/pmo lately but this is the second time i fail in two weeks, i don't know, i think i can make it but that i had to let it gradually, so i hope this time was the last one.

I don't make it for the girls, as far as i know i'm kind of leaving sex and love for a while too, maybe my life goals need a lot ot focus, dedication, time, money, etc. and i've been doing new stuff like sport, better eating, no smoking cigarette and weed but i always felt that something else was missing. When i found many success stories about NoFap i thought i found a treasure, something that i needed so here i go, that's why i joined the forum, cause last 2 weeks i wasn't a member and i failed. I'm not saying that being a member will give me the power to no pmo, but who knows, maybe the support and that stuff helps a lot.

BTW, i felt so bad with my second (last) relapse, i still am. I was already feeling better, more energy.

Greetings to everyone, newbies and veterans.
    Feel free to share whatever you want.

2. Sonu1983

Sonu1983 Fapstronaut

Dear evolve if u failed 2 times it not means that u cant quit. dont see that 2 fails see the rest 12 days. u gone for 12 days without pmo and thats a great achievement for beginners. put some extra effort and try to go for 4 weeks. u can do it man. and u know after a month or 45 days its not that much hard. u need to focus and stay alert. try to keep sex away from ur brain. dont think it. thats the major reason for relapse. take cold showers drop some extra buckets on ur dick and testicles. do some ecercise to burn extra calories. meditate if u can. there r lots of things to do in the world rather than pmo. select few of them according to ur interest. like i keep my self busy whole day at my shop and when i get freetime i just open nofap.org and starts reading or replying. keep ur mind always busy dont give it a chance to think abt sex. just stand hard and ull win.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  3. goinggood

goinggood Fapstronaut

Thanks for this post, I was feeling down myself after failing for the nth time and I read this and my hopes up. And evolve, I seriously believe you have a great chance at quitting and I pray you win this over.

4. Dan-

Dan- Fapstronaut

Failing two times is not a lot, trust me.
    Try again, you can do this! Don't let your mind play tricks you, you can overcome urges.
    I'm sure everyone of us can.
    Peace :D

5. evolve

evolve Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support guys, i´ve been doing a couple of things to distract myself, i also got this countdown timer app so i can carry this goal with me all the time as a reminder. Let's go for it!

6. SuperGxz

SuperGxz Fapstronaut

Even if you failed a second time, don't give up, don't quit.
    Just get back up and try again.

7. stro

stro Fapstronaut

Hey Evolve,

I don't think relapsing sets you back to square one - your mind may try to tell you so in an effort to lure you back into old habits, but you are wiser after a relapse. Study what triggered it and make new strategies.

You are with friends, and you can do it.
    Stro