1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Pranav1486

Pranav1486 Fapstronaut

going forward, doubling my stakes-- 21 to 42

but I am switching no_pm/soft boot :)

2. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

3. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

4. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Okay so today was not good. I looked at P for like 5 minutes. I clicked it away, didn’t MO, so at least it’s not the worst scenario. I’m doing better at the moment. I was just being stupid, I should’ve done this better.

Should I count this as a relapse? I am doing no PMO, and I watched P. Should I reset my counter? Be honest guys.

Good luck man!
    40 days. So motivating! Keep going man.
    It’s not always easy. All the best for the coming days! You can always hit me up privately if you’d like to.

dangerduff likes this.
  5. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

6. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Day 45.
    I have completed my challenge 45/45.

I had achieved 5 challenges in a row. First I completed 7 days challenge. Then I completed 11/11 days challenge. Then I completed 21/21 challenge. Then 33/33 and today 45/45.

From the day I joined nofap, I did not relapse even once. I was a guy who use to do this act on almost every alternative day. I was addict to this bad habit. I wants to say thank you to nofap. nofap is a way of life. And I am getting use to it.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    Sandal, DerNeuMann, TC10 and 3 others like this.
  7. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

DerNeuMann likes this.
  8. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 12/100
    Jeez, I had so many dreams last night.
    I forgot about most of them but there are 2 dreams that are stuck in my mind.
    In one of them, I remember that I saw Donald Trump and he asked me to help him out to do something
    (and I also saw in that dream a bunch of familiar faces from my personal life).

And, in my other dream, I remember that I was just sitting there next to the computer and searching for nudes
    and I remember that in that dream I had this huge orgasm and, right before I started to ejaculate I woke up.
    I didn't masturbate nor touch my junk during the dream / when I woke up
    so, I'm still not sure if the liquid that came out when I woke up was pee or semen.

Anyway - I'm feeling stronger than ever!
    Happy Saturday everyone.

9. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

2/4. Still feels weird being back here again, but it is really, REALLY good to be back :) Kinda feel like I'm cheating, in that talking to this one girl who I'm falling for like a falling jet plane plummeting toward the ground has been keeping me busy at night, when the urges would normally hit me. Nothing sexual, we've just been talking till we pass out lol.

TC10 and Single Palm Change like this.
  10. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Day 41/45
    Doing a little better today. I have some muscle tensions in my shoulders and neck, building up to a headache. I also feel lazy and unmotivated. But at least I got up early and meditated. I meditated last night as well, when I couldn't sleep. I want to meditate even more. I feel that there is a huge bubble waiting to be burst, emotionally.

While I wouldn't count it as a all-out relapse, I would still reset the counter if I were you. You don't want to give yourself the impression that 5 minutes of P is ok...

Sounds like you had a wet dream! From my experience with addictions it's common to have vivid dreams around a week after the withdrawals are over with. You will probably have one or two of those really memorable once-in-a-year dreams soon, and then they will calm down again. Take it as a blessing.

Good to hear your positive attitude! Nice with the healthy relationship. Stay vigilant.

11. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Haha, sounds great.
    Thanks for letting me know and good job for day 41 bro!

Single Palm Change likes this.
  12. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Ok guys, I'm taking a tech-free week. I wont be online until next saturday.
    Hang in there, fellas!

TC10 likes this.
  13. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

UPDATE :
    I had this stupid urge again a couple of minutes ago but luckily for me, it's gone now.
    I'm not sure why but I got this feeling that I'm about to experience another wet dream tonight or a dream about my ex-crush. (Actually, I have a good explanation why I may dream about her, especially before the Valentine's Day, but we will see how it goes.)

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

UPDATE 2 :
    I have a bad headache right now, darn it :/

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
  14. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

15. Sasha joseph

Sasha joseph Fapstronaut

My goal is to not masturbate till my exams are over

basitjee, DerNeuMann and Pranav1486 like this.
  16. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

0/7

So I fell. Actually I fell yesterday, and today I’ve experienced the effects of it. I PMO’d. I’m mot devasted, and I’m doing my best to stay positive. But I’m thinking, and at the moment I get stuck around day 14. Sometimes a bit sooner, sometimes a bit later. I want to do something so that I can pass that barrier. But what? Working out maybe? I don’t know if that’s something for me...

I have to beware, because most of the time after a good streak I relapse after a few days. I’m not gonna do that this time! As I said I’m quitte positive, but I’m hating the fact that I’ll be socially awkward for the coming days. I’m always like that after a relapse.

For real, all the guys with 30+ streaks here: I have so much respect for you.

EDIT: I’ve been thinking for a while, and I’m gonna try to reduce my phone time. At least for the coming 14 days, I’m gonna try to: check my phone only 3 times a day, no Instagram on my phone, and no video games that can trigger me.

I’ll tell how it goes in my daily report.
    This is great! Do you have some advice? I know there is not one magic trick that solves all, but maybe you have a good trick that helped you a lot?
    Great! Maybe I should do that too...

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    DerNeuMann likes this.
  17. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

It's day 6/14!

DerNeuMann likes this.
  18. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

5/8 nothong to say really. Feel really low. Just plodding on

DerNeuMann likes this.
  19. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 30/33..one month is over..this is my highest streak..