1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Federer14

Federer14 Fapstronaut

Day 1. Currently experiencing brain fog from a relapse yesterday. Can’t wait to never feel like this ever again!!

2. Hollowman

Hollowman New Fapstronaut

Day 6/60.
    I have been seriously thinking about stopping for a few months now. Hair loss, depression, mood, lifestyle were just few of the reasons why I want to stop. I did the cold turkey but that lasted 20 days. Then back to regular fapping. I then changed the plan. Aslong as I reduced the amount of times I fap I'll be happy. So I would fap after every 2 days sometimes 3, knowing that if I do fap it's okay. I would go as far as a week. I know you can't stop fapping by following this technique, but it does control and limit the addiction. I think now is the time I fully quit and the first step towards that Is the 60 day challenge. Looking over this thread daily and holding myself accountable should help me during this journey.
    I really do not care if anyone reads this post, but guddamn it feels good finally writing this out and letting all of this go. This addiction has been inside me for so long it's time it goes. I ask for you lot to pray for me during this journey. I hope we all succeed in quitting pmo.
    Until tomorrow
    Day 7/60 pending

3. Min95

Min95 Fapstronaut

4. I read your post. You should start up a journey & chart your progress. Come back here every day & post. Also join some of the lesser challenges like the 7 day & the 14 day. Start of easy & then onward & upward! You can do it!

Hollowman and Sola2 like this.
  5. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

6. Since01_11_2018

Since01_11_2018 Fapstronaut

7. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

29/60 - almost a half on my way.

Prag21 likes this.
  8. alex_volodin

alex_volodin Fapstronaut

9. Platan85

Platan85 Fapstronaut

10. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

day 25 check in, remember to keep emotions in check. Enjoy every moment in life, but don't get attached to super high feelings or very low feelings

11. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

stick with it, post daily, days where you have urges do something that will tire your body and stay away from any especially strong triggers

Hollowman likes this.
  12. Prag21

Prag21 Fapstronaut

Hi folks.
    Here i am. Day 0/60. Wow long way to go...
    Completed 14days challenge yesterday. So thought of taking the challenge to next level.

Elcamino and Igaleksus like this.
  13. Prag21

Prag21 Fapstronaut

Exactly. Completely agree with you.

14. Prag21

Prag21 Fapstronaut

Superb bro. Congratulations. Now Take things easy. Don't think much.
    By the time you 60/60, i will be 30/60.

15. Prag21

Prag21 Fapstronaut

Good. Very good.
    Mentioned me on day 30/60. I will dedicate u one of my best songs.

Igaleksus likes this.
  16. JPizzle1

JPizzle1 Fapstronaut

Day 8 is done! I'm worried about losing motivation for nofap. It's not that I don't want to experience the benefits, but my critical thinking has been hindered by the immediate reward circuits strengthened by PMO and by social media and technology. I know I'll be better off in the long term but it's hard to feel motivated for those results when they're not immediately tangible, unlike PMO.

Other than that things are going fine. I've got an exam tomorrow. I'm going to try and cut down further on my technology use. I've removed myself from most social media but now the final two problems I face are youtube and netflix. I don't know how to stop myself wasting time on them. I need youtube gone forever but even if I block the app (which I have) I can't block it from my phone browser. As for netflix, I want to be able to use netflix sometimes, so I can't permanently block it.