1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling suicidal

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Today i had a lot of stress and anger i couldn't control it. i tried to prepare a hang for me. i was screaming like hell now my throat hurts and i have severe headache right now feels like these moments will haunt me.

I was on the path of recovery, but family members disrupted my patience and emotions sprung out.

i'm just trying to share my miserable situation so that i will be happy that someone heard me.

2018free, Agent, Clauss24 and 2 others like this.
  2. Don’t do it, there is always a way out of anything. Ring a suicide helpline now.

3. It'll be ok. You don't need to do it.

4. RememberWhyWeQuit

RememberWhyWeQuit Fapstronaut

Stay strong and focus on anything positive within your life I know how shitty life can be but, your strong and you can overcome all of your problems moving forward. If you need any help just message me.

5. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

It's not worth it, there is someone I am sure that loves you and doesn't want you to do it.

6. Hossam Magdy

Hossam Magdy New Fapstronaut

Don't man it's just a crazy moment and you will be fine .. try find some friends and hang with them
    try to find a reason that u live for , your life is matter to lots

7. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Don't do it man, I'm here for you. Send me a message and we can talk it out <3

8. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

The fact that you’re here shows that you’re already working on fixing the problem, and knowing is half the battle, as GI Joe used to say.

Seriously though. Call a suicide hotline. Killing yourself creates more problems then it solves.

9. just take a few deep breaths if your still feeling bad call 911 there are programs that can help most are very low cost or free

10. Stick around. Stay safe. I'm having the same issue with patience - not understanding it as a valuable friend.
    Things pass and this will pass too.
    Please think of something higher or larger than you that can only remain here or happen through your contribution.
    I can't even imagine what you're going through. It must be terrible and yet you managed to remain here, stick to "NO" as your answer.
    If you feel left to your own devices and lonely, imagine how strong you are when compared to other people who have a lot going on for them but people who understand, accept or don't neglect them.
    You are safe with us. People here won't judge you. And if you need some comfort, you can send a message to my inbox.
    Please, understand that you may not even be aware of what you can accomplish, and also, you may be of great importance to someone without even being aware of it.
    A guy I really liked committed suicide more than a year ago and it still hurts when I think of him.
    I cannot let someone else go through this and feel like the world turned its back on them.
    Stay strong and stay safe, soldier.
    I can't imagine what you are going through. But I know how anger burns. It eats you inside out and you feel rotten and insensitive when it starts swinging and coming at you from all sides.
    I'm here for you, tough guy.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Don't do it man. Just because you have days like this doesn't mean you should just kill yourself. Your life matters way more than you think it does. Don't kill yourself just because life is tough. Yes, I know life can be tough but stick to your goals! Don't give up, and most certainly, don't kill yourself. The best answer is to just live it out.

12. Thank you guys! For your support.

MrMurk, noonoon, kayesem and 2 others like this.
  13. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

We are here for you. I'm praying. Jesus said, "Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest." You sound weary and heavy laden, go to Jesus and you will find rest.

noonoon and Milhouse Van Houten like this.
  14. Except the question is, does he even believe in God/Jesus?

15. kayesem

kayesem Fapstronaut

Doesn't matter, it's a metaphor. Just replace the word 'jesus' with 'sleep'.

Jesus.

Gmork likes this.
  16. SSJ2gohanXX

SSJ2gohanXX New Fapstronaut

I've been there you're not alone!
    My sophomore year in college was filled with stress and anxiety and I had to seek counseling.
    When I started talking to someone it started getting better ;)

Don't worry you'll survive. Just seek help and try to seek help outside the internet as well.

17. I've had similar thoughts recently.

I can understand you feel bad, but:

Suicide just isn't worth it. Because you don't know whats coming to you tomorrow. Tomorrow might be a day where you might achieve all your dreams, or something like that. You won't know that if you're dead.

Besides, let's be honest: Being suicidal because of women is a very stupid idea. Women are not Gods. They are also people who do stupid shit like us. We just think of them as something special because we've never really gotten a chance with them.

It's like when you're a kid, and everyone has a nice shiny toy, and you don't so you keep thinking of it a something amazing. Then one day you get it, and you realise that it wasn't that much of a big deal at all.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Nugget9 likes this.
  18. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Whether or not he believes in Jesus does not change the fact that Jesus stands ready to save him and invites the weary to rest.

noonoon likes this.
  19. BradM6016

BradM6016 Fapstronaut

Don't you dare do it. This is a phase that will come to an end. There is light at the end of the tunnel and you will be glad that you didn't do it. Things will work out. Trust me. Be a warrior.

20. a guy told me one time when I was having trouble finishing hard workouts that helped in every area of my life " EVERTHING HAS A TIME LIMIT ON IT" no matter what your going threw there is a time limit and it will pass

kayesem and Deleted Account like this.