1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

pls talk to me about anything of your choice

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Perfect_Stranger, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Perfect_Stranger

Perfect_Stranger Fapstronaut

i want to talk about anything, whatever u say

Millenial, Noelle and MrMurk like this.
  2. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm eating red tomatoes from Spain. I like them because they are red and fresh and sweet. But yeah, other than that I don't have much to talk about I guess... I'm doing a Mind Map now about some ideas for a Book. What about you? What's the last exciting thing you did beside PMO?

3. Perfect_Stranger

Hey! Thats nice. I would like to try those tomato if i got chance. Btw what is mind mapping. How do u do it..?

Btw i like tolisten electro music :)

MrMurk likes this.
  4. Perfect_Stranger

Im doing bsc maths hons.... I like maths tho im not good at it hehe

MrMurk likes this.
  5. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Maths!!! I'm good at maths... :-D

Mind mapping is basically writing everything down in a word spin what comes up in your mind around a subject. In my case ideas for a Book. Then you sort everything out based on sub-subjects and sub-sub-subjects. I use it from MindMeister a very useful tool to get your mind clear about something.

Those tomatoes are awesome!!! You should try it :)!

I like electro music also. I listen to Ben Liebrand's Grandmix 2017 a 3 hour mixtape of the best hits from... you guessed it right, 2017! What artist do you like?

Perfect_Stranger likes this.
  6. Perfect_Stranger

MrMurk likes this.
  7. MrMurk

MrMurk Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Ha! Nice sound man, I'm listening to it right now :)

I have to go to the gym now, I'm seeing a friend.

Find yourself some offline friends too, it's actually really great to have them :D

Write to me anytime you want.

Take care buddy!

8. Perfect_Stranger

Okay no problem bro.... Enjoying exercising. :D

MrMurk likes this.
  9. PSC94

PSC94 Fapstronaut

This boy right here tryna get people to peep his soundcloud.

I see what you’re doing there fella, and I tip my hat to you.

Noelle likes this.
  10. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Perfect_Stranger and PSC94 like this.
  11. you said anything. Your username is Perfect Stranger. It reminded me of the lyric from a song Time The Avenger by The Pretenders.
    I was never good at maths, I don't get it. Same with Physics and Chemistry. So it's really bold of you to focus on that even though you say you are not good at it. That means you got a lot of discipline and like to practice.
    You're 21... I don't even remember what that means.
    So, there... I tried with anything.
    Be you. Have fun.

12. Perfect_Stranger

oh man trust me it isnt my soundcloud XD what made u think like that?
    you can even check anything on that soundcloud, u can contact them by any means.. even by physically meeting them.

13. Perfect_Stranger

thanks haha, my username's idea came from that song only.
    about maths i would like to say that i have always noticed that all subjects were equally difficult for me but when i finally understood each one of them... suddenly maths became the most easied subject becuase its based on 100% logical thinking from which i was impressed. :D
    so if im studying, i choose the hardest sub but the most beautiful(logical) but ya i still lack discipline like rightnow its 6am and i should be exercising and start my day with all daily stuff which has to be done but im using laptop instead :(

im 21 years old :)

14. Perfect_Stranger

last night i started playing games instead of entertaining sexual thoughts :) thanks man

vxlccm likes this.
  15. video games?
    the only thing more difficult than Maths.

16. Perfect_Stranger

hahah yaa video games... i use play so many but when i was a child. now i see it as a time and energy waste maybe beacuse im boreed of mario and cant afford GTA 5.

btw do u remember this awesome game.. it made me cry when i listen to its song after almost 14-15 years!

alfianlight and Deleted Account like this.
  17. i don't know this game, but I'm not that good with video games. Too stressful and too tough to go through. The only one I finished playing was Scooby Doo on Gameboy Advance in elementary school. But it's because I cared about Scooby Gang.

18. my best friend in high school (ages ago!) was a big fan of GTA, but I don't know which version we're talking about. It was around 2005? 2006?
    you are 21? are you in uni, studying maths? or out of sheer hobby and joy? sorry if i forgot and if you answered that question.
    and you're 21 and already familiar with The Pretenders? Whoa. Nice.

19. Perfect_Stranger

most of the kids of 90s had japanese video games in which we use to insert cassette and play games... it was very popular and its games are still in demand(atleast i want all of them to keep safe for futture. i already have ASIAN tutor wiht me me ,packed)
    haha ya im 21 and i study maths in univ.
    about the game i was saying is that i like to play games when i was child but now i cant afford playing latest games becuase it requires powerful PC and i cant afford that.

about song, yes! i listen to many 90s songs.... Steps and all that. i like songs of past more than of present, dono why. :D

20. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

I've lived in South Korea for officially one year, as of today.