1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

No PMO since 28. decembre

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by bexx, Feb 21, 2018.

1. bexx

bexx Fapstronaut

Hey all,

so I did not PMO now since 28. December. Also the Time before I was just only do it one time per week as I knew about the addiction and the consequences.

At the moment my problem is that my errection wont last when I try to sleep with my wife. There is an initial excitment but then it goes down.

It's like my wife can not create that kind of arousal the PMO has given me.... shit...

We try from time to time but my drive is relatively low. I dont know if it comes from the expected failure, but I just have not that graving desire at the moment. Shame on me.

The second thing is, that I also take neuroleptica. Fluoxetin, sulpirid and a small dosis of seroquel in the evening to sleep. The "no desire", and the "no hard wood" may also come from the medicaments.

in two weeks I have appointment with my urolgist. He will check my "Wood". and after that I disuss the medication with my neorologist.

You see my dead wood could have many reasons. The PMO could be one of them.

Any Advice?

2. bexx

bexx Fapstronaut

Yes Stopping PM is just the easiest thing to do. Recalibrating the medicaments or getting off the meds will be harder. Not many questions to ask. It's just a sad story. I would love to have an O with my wife but something is going wrong.

In the beginning he was always hard but I never had an O with her.
    But then it stopped getting hard every time. I guess its because I predicted I dont get an O ....