1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Falling Asleep

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by THEdally_llama, Feb 11, 2018.

1. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

hi guys,

Any of you out there have trouble falling asleep because of your high sex drive? I get the most agitated and sex driven at night when I’m in bed and it keeps me awake.

Any thoughts on conquering this? I know meditation is helpful and I’ve been trying the last few days.

amberfy and Amazing Athest like this.
  2. I have the same problems man it sucks!

3. MCStruggler

MCStruggler Fapstronaut

I would advice to take something that makes you tired since you will be less able to provoke yourself with wild thoughts. I myself have recently tried some pills from a drugstore that calms me & makes me become more easily tired so I can fall asleep, btw the pills themselves are not a prescribed medicine so i'm not using the big guns to

4. HashMachine

HashMachine Fapstronaut

I completely stand with you, one has to be tired to go to sleep at night or else things are gonna be worse for us.

5. TARS

TARS Fapstronaut

I often have the same problem. I'm thinking of trying a light dose of melatonin to help me fall asleep more easily, so I'm not laying in bed with the urge for too long.

I think along with good sleep hygiene it should solve my sleep issues.

6. amberfy

amberfy Fapstronaut

Totally relatable. It's currently 4:50 AM when I'm typing this and I still haven't slept tonight.
    One thing that helps me is sleeping in a "public" room like the living room (if you live with other people). That way, you really can't jack off or else somebody could easily walk in on you to grab a snack in the middle of the night or something.
    I dunno. It doesn't solve the problem, but it might help (if you live with other people)?