1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Slaves: Human Beings

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nefelibata, Feb 18, 2018.

1. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

Interesting contemplation.

I think there is some truth in what you are saying. I think it's important for people to think about their purposes. Is our purpose merely to fulfil our carnal desires, or is there more to life? really what are we living for?

2. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Exactly!!

3. It's the banks, they are the elite. Everything is actually out in the open, they just make it seem harmless. All those things you mentioned are illusions. The system is commonly known as the "rat race". You don't have choice, you're constantly brainwashed through media, education, and liberalism. How is money useless? Well, it's not useless, real money is actually quite useful. However, the "money" that we use today is worth less every second through inflation, usury (interest), and constant printing.

The fact that we have wars at all is a tragedy. Besides, the motive of every war that's fought almost never has anything to do with safety. Low mortality rates and a higher work force only benefits the elite. We're constantly innovating and at quite a rapid rate.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2018
  4. Instead of repeating the same unsubstantiated claim, could you please respond to the arguments in the second part of my original post, the one about how humanity is better it has ever been.

Also, if everything is controlled by banks or Illuminati, why did they allow, for example, Bill Gates to become one of the richest and most philanthropic people on the planet?

5. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Exactly!!!

6. Bill gates is part of the system. He helps push their agendas. Banks don't necessarily dictate exactly who becomes wealthy or not, they just make it extremely harder for regular people to become financially free. Regular people can still become financially successful, just not as successful as Bill Gates.

7. I remember seeing something about that a long time ago, wasn't his father heavily into depopulation? I thought I remember reading something before about how he wanted Gates to continue his legacy or something.

8. When he started out in his garage, wasn’t he a regular person?

And what about
    ?

How was all this possible if we’re all slaves?

9. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I will agree that we are slaves, in a sense. Even without our modern system of laws, government, currency, etc. we'd still be a form of slave. It takes a lot of work to provide food and shelter for ones self. No matter what system we follow there will always be hardships. The best I feel I can do is improve my own life and perhaps help those next to me if they are willing to accept it.

10. Yeah the guy in the video said that his father worked with Planned Parenthood since the 50's. Planned Parenthood is an organization for abortion. I actually didn't know that myself.

11. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

The system is a slave but it should be used to create the best life you can for you and your loved ones. I believe the dollar should be backed by gold or something else of value besides paper that is just printed. I believe too that until our governments start talking about population control and how too fix that, nothing else should even be discussed because it's just like kicking the can down the road. Look at the United States deficit and it will tell you how out of control it is. Politicians will not talk about these human issues because if they do they will not be elected.

12. While I don't have a problem per se with abortion, I don't like what I've read about Gates or his father.

13. Some may consider abortion a part of depopulation because after all, that's one less baby floating around as uncomfortable as that may sound :emoji_thinking::emoji_disappointed_relieved:. I'm personally pretty neutral about abortion, I just think that people should use better judgement when choosing a mate and consider the possibility of having a baby with the guy/gal they just had a "quickie" with. Now that's what I call "Planned Parenthood" lmaooooo.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2018
  14. Wow I am noticing a pattern with a lot of negative articles lately. Life's great let's try to focus on the good things.

Yes there is definitely a flaw in the system but this has been the way it's been for centuries. Go to the Roman Empire, Ancient China, Imperial Japan, North and South America even before the Europeans came and it was the same thing. It's human nature to want and take whatever you can get your hands on but I will say we are blessed to live in todays times.

Definitely an improvement from the past though because when tribes lost to another tribe usually the men would be killed and the women would be sold into sexual slavery. I definitely don't want to go back.

15. I don't think it should be done willy-nilly, but if there's a good reason I don't see why not as it's their body. Like if a woman goes to the bar and gets knocked up, then gets one that's just a rubbish excuse.

16. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

What I am saying is about that disabled guy in jail who has 16 kids on the outside all being taken care of by the system, it is not working and all this talk about taking care o f everyone is not possible. Everybody can't have a house and food, it's just the way it is. If you can't afford them, don't have them, this is for the good of the many, not the selfish people that have kids for themselves who can't afford them and expect the system to take care of them, it's not right. Help the people who are responsible about not having children who can't afford them and see where the system leads, again politicians will not get elected becuase the masses just don't get it and are selfish people.

17. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

How can you say that humanity is better than it has ever been? thats stupid. What humanity? humanity is dead!!! I think your being a bit of an optimist. Life isn't what your seeing and imagining, life is fucked up, the system is fucked up, this whole world is fucked up, There's war, evil, all over this world. Innocent people are dying in Afghanistan and syria because of the war, thousands of children in Yemen are dying because of starvation and hunger because the United States won't provide them with their needs. The UK sold 12 Billion pounds worth of weapons to dictators all over the world, the United States sold 110 billion dollars worth of weapons to Saudi Arabia, why do we need weapons? Why is there so much money being spent on weapons and not on making the world a better place? Children are being brain washed through television shows, being taught the answer to everything is violence and anger and not peace. If you've got money then you have the right to live and if you don't then you should die from hunger and dehydration, like the people in Yemen, Sudan and Ethiopia and other countries. Why go so far? You see thousands of homeless people in the US and the government isn't doing shit about them, people don't even care about them. Thousands of people get passed them and no one cares about them, no one even looks at them, it's like they don't exist, cause they only care about them selves, selfish low life people that only care about them selves, we're happy, we have food to eat, we have water to drink, so why should we care about them? :) And when the time comes they (The Elite) will kill us all, cause they don't care about us, they just care about them selves, they wanna be in power, me and you we're just a tool, we've been brought here to be exploited.
    Did that answer your question? :)

18. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Books given and taught to you in educational organizations (schools, universities and etc.)

19. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

I agree with you to some extent but not completely. The real problems here is the system.

20. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

What are you talking about?