1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Slaves: Human Beings

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by nefelibata, Feb 18, 2018.

1. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Agree. It's being handled and managed wrongly.

2. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

LOLLLL :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. @nefelibata Do yourself a favor and read a history book. You mentioned 2 countries with small wars and 2 countries with starvation - out of 195 countries in the world that’s laughable (tragic nonetheless). I’m talking about perspective. And the fact that richer people have it better and poor people have it worse - it has been like that since the beginning of time. You don’t need a conspiracy.

4. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

It's been like that for ages, so why shouldn't we change something thats wrong and is being spread all over the world?

5. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Actually everyone deserves to have a roof over there head, food to eat and water to drink. It's ridiculous, why shouldn't they?

6. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

I shouldn't even argue with you cause I'm not as educated and knowledgable as you are :)))) and actually your perspective is amusing and laughable to me. So the people who don't have money to get a roof over there head and some food to eat, fuck them, they should all die and don't deserve to live and the people who have money have the right to live in comfort :))) and I believe you should enhance your general knowledge their are over twenty countries with the highest rates of death because of starvation and dehydration in the world, that's approximately 10 percent of the worlds population. So fuck the 10 percent that are dying, who cares about them :))))

7. No they shouldn’t die but to suggest that there’s some world wide conspiracy is just plain ridiculous. And those people are getting much more help than they would have 500 years ago.

8. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

It's not some world wide conspiracy, it's the truth.

9. I agree with your points to a certain point. No matter what system we get in there will always be corruption that is human nature and that's never going to change. Be honest we all crave power on some level and that's what money gives you power over a lot of people that have less money then then you.

I agree though things have got a lot better because back in the day if you where a farmer and your crops didn't grow you pretty much where as good as dead. Now we have a welfare system that anyone can rely on and that's important. I definitely agree with the host though that things could be better in certain aspects but I don't see the system as being negative Per say.

10. @chris555 I never said that things couldn’t be better :). I just object to the notion that there is some Illuminati boohoo ruling the world and that was the premise of this thread. Anyway I’m done here since the OP is definitely a troll :):)

11. Let's just try to focus on the positives of life I like your spirit:):).

12. Take off your rose tinted glasses, and learn how the real world works.

13. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Chill :))

14. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

You're right :) maybe I'm too optimistic.

15. nefelibata

nefelibata Fapstronaut

Yeah let's all try to be happy with how things are :)) sure.

16. WabNabChi

WabNabChi Fapstronaut

Yup, we are all sheep, but what are you gonna do about it? This is a process that's been going on for more than a millennium/ It's easier to bend down and accept our comeuppance.