1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fight Scenes

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Sôgmô Gray Lock, Dec 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

I didn't know UPS was so hard core.

2. They aren't. But I wonder how many of them consume it?

3. Alright yall Budomate has the lowdown on all the badass action movies coming out. Will stay up to date in here.

4. I like sarcasm btw. It makes my wits stronger. Spew black venom into my mind again and this beast inside this thread is gonna turn into something a lil bigger than a lil pink dragon baby.

5. Alright I found one more I just can't hold my lil unicorns to share tonight then it is time to hit the hay, gosh I hate public forums sometimes but ya gotta pay for the private ones:

6. EyesToSeeEarsToHear

EyesToSeeEarsToHear Fapstronaut

Sir. I don't think my name carries much on this forum tbh haha.

From my favorite secular flick. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows. Best main character of all time.

Sôgmô Gray Lock likes this.
  7. Ok I am actually not interested in sharing anymore fight scenes so one more from me then cya around friends:

8. Well I mean I didn't intend to lie I just changed my mind at the last minute so cry me a Nile River of tearjuices if it offends u.

In the mood to share couple more then back to my reboot work.

9. Minsc

Minsc Fapstronaut

I was just thinking about this scene the other day.

10. HooEmAi

HooEmAi Fapstronaut

The hell is this bullshit? How could one of the first not have been from They Live?

Heráclito likes this.
  11. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut