1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Day 4/7 today went really well as most day 4’s do. It seems if I can make it to day 4, it’s always a great day. And that gives me the push to make it to day 6-7, so hopefully this streak is the same, and then I am able to get to 2 weeks again. After a few weeks of letting myself go, I can really tell the difference between when I am striving towards getting rid of pmo, and when I am giving into it’s lazy lifestyle.

2. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Okay, that could be true. You know you better than I do. On the other hand, try not to create self-fulfilling prophecies. You've been pretty positive the last few days so try to keep that perspective. I know you're a lot stronger than you might give yourself credit for. :) Now don't argue with me on that. ;-)

Single Palm Change likes this.
  3. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

4. Lud

Lud Fapstronaut

5. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I can't argue with you about that even if I really wanted to.
    The fact that I'm on day 32 PMO FREE and the fact that I didn't text her yet already says a lot.
    I'll try to do my best (although I'm not sure that I'm doing the right thing :/)
    anyway, thank you!

DerNeuMann likes this.
  6. ameliorate

ameliorate Fapstronaut

Here we go again. Ashamed to say I relapsed over the weekend.

Same goal as before, 7 days. Today marks 3/7.

DerNeuMann, TC10 and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Day 61/90 - feeling good, making progress in other areas of life. Having a strict diet for two months have made me look like a MMA fighter. I am down 9 kg and I was thin to start with. I feel light, healthy, positive. There are still a lot of challenges, but I have confidence that I will make it. With patience, perseverance and a peaceful, humble worksmanship, I am confident that all my problems will be solved and my worries will lighten up.
    I still have bouts of feelings coming up, anxiety sometimes. But it is much less severe. Staying calm is becoming a good habit.

DerNeuMann and TC10 like this.
  8. Single Palm Change

That's good. That's the kind of awareness you need. Now you know when to stop. The important thing now is to follow along with the knowledge to stop. Don't skip it, don't think "yeah yeah, just one more", no more of that! Now that you have the awareness, use it!

Good job!

You are doing the right thing. Keep on keeping on!

Getting right back, good job. Soon you will begin to find that your perseverance will pay off. Make it as difficult for yourself to relapse as possible. Plan your way out of triggering situations. Have an emergency plan ready, and remember that it's never too late to stop. If you find your hand down there, you can take it away again. No need to follow through just because you started.

Hey man, don't be ashamed. We all relapsed many many times. Just get back to it, learn something from it if you can. Otherwise, don't worry - staying on track and keeping on rebooting is what will kill this addiction in the end

ameliorate and TC10 like this.
  9. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I hate my life.

10. Don't say that. We believe in you! :)

TC10 and Leaveit like this.
  11. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I'm about to get drunk now, fuck off

12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Good man! One of the next benefits you'll start to feel in the next month is a growing sense of not giving a damn about what other people think. It's different for everyone but I am confident that you'll start to notice it before long. It's a very commonly reported benefit.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Single Palm Change

Ok, that's a bad decision. Pissed off and drunk - you'll most like relapse. Don't hurt yourself or others please.
    I understand things are tuff, but if you give in like that, it is going to set you back. It will be so hard to get back out of that hole.
    So please don't get drunk. By all means, have a single beer or maybe two - take a time-out! And then get back to business.

TC10 and DerNeuMann like this.
  14. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I don't know what to think anymore, man.
    I have terrible nausea, dizziness, and a headache
    I feel dead and empty inside

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  15. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

4/8 and still feel confident pushing forward.

16. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

17. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

11/14

Not much to say. Feeling good and life’s great at the moment!
    You took the time to log in, write a message and edit it 1 hour later. So you still got some sense of what you have to do and what you shouldn’t do. That’s good.

Stay strong.
    Nice man. This looks like a breakthrough.

18. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 50/61..first time I m reaching 50 days :) I m facing more urges now a days.. sometimes feeling sad without reasons..hope it will change..