1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by conquereor, Oct 23, 2014.

1. conquereor

conquereor Fapstronaut

everyone today I have accomplished my 30 days on hard mode on 10/23/14 :D,
    this is truly the hardest thing I have ever gone through. I never imagined that I would ever make it past 20 days of no PMO let alone 30 I give God the Glory.

Iv obtained a lot of self control from these past 10 days the thing now though instead of feeding my sexual desires with PMO its gone back to having an intense desire to have sex with women, to seduce and make love to them. Thankfully my self control is way way higher than ever before in my life thanks to God. I want to save myself until marriage so this new self control iv obtained is helping me a lot. Hopefully I can stay abstinent till marriage

benefits so far
    women stare and are attracted to me more
    my confidence is up and going up higher
    iv been a little more productive work
    I feel fantastic
    I have A LOT of energy which I release at the gym

Take cold showers they are amazing they are clearing my skin from the little bit of acne that I have also HIT THE GYM AND RELEASE ALL YOUR SEXUAL ENERGY IN THERE!!

my personal tip that is helping me- choose someone who motivates you to want to be a better person or who you want to be a better person for, my person is the Lord JesusChrist because He's a true conqueror who put the lust of the flesh under His control

Ill keep you guys updated and I'm praying for you all GOD bless :D

2. nofapsydney

nofapsydney Fapstronaut

Congrats man! I hope to reach the end of my journey in a similar fashion

3. tidus

tidus Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great achievement man. I love reading these type of stories.

4. MiChaelinzo

MiChaelinzo Fapstronaut

Amazing bro this kind of post inspiered the heck out of me :D

5. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I'd like to write something like this one day
    hey!

6. Pellaeon

Pellaeon Fapstronaut

Congrats man! May you find a worthy wife and sex her up like no other.

In the meantime, keep fighting the good fight! Hopefully Ill have my own story in 29 days.

7. algo.god

algo.god Fapstronaut

congrats!

this story is very encouraging.

8. malemedusa

malemedusa Fapstronaut

I'm almost there myself brother. It has been some what of a challenging journey for me as well, but well worth it. It is a much much better way to live than PMOing all the time. Can't lay claim to any superpowers, I do however feel a whole lot cleaner both mentally and spiritually. Keep going bros, we're all gonna make it!

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014