1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I cant kill my addiction

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by CrashCrush, Mar 5, 2018.

1. CrashCrush

CrashCrush New Fapstronaut

Guys, I went on a 45 days streak, and I failed. I have PMOed numerous times and can't stop it. It seems that I lost motivation and because of that I need help and support. From today, I will try to make 90 days streak. Wish me luck!

RescueUSelfKevin likes this.
  2. hotsauce720

hotsauce720 Fapstronaut

i think that problem is in day limitation dont do that, dont count, we should stop it forever dont give limits, just flow with your thinkin that u need to be pure, health etc, focused on it.
    Good luck. Focused on every other aspects of life

CrimsnBlade likes this.
  3. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

Agree, it's not about "getting a reward" or something after finishing a # of days challenge. The challenge is just a jumpstart on our road to maintaining freedom each day. Once 90 days is done, day 91 is going to start and you're still going to need to battle if an urge comes. So don't look at any challenge as a temporary thing that you'll finish and be done with. Look at it as a starting point from which you can completely and permanently change your life.

4. GiantPanda

GiantPanda Fapstronaut

It sounds like you are disempowering yourself. You may be down at this moment, but this is only temporarily like being hungry and you can easily decide to get over it. Never judge yourself, fuck, never judge anyone at all, it’s useless. And don’t make predictions about your life based on your current state of mind, saying I can’t stop pmoing is like saying I can’t stop eating pizza just because you are hungry.
    If you think about it none of us will ever be able to know what he will be able to do in the future. It is possible to be able to do everything one could ever want, or even nothing, in the end it is just a decision if we want to believe in ourself.
    I want you to choose yourself.
    When you are saying you try to reach 90days the next time you are creating the possibility of failure for yourself and you are already kind of apologizing to yourself and us for a future that will never happen if you choose to.

I hope this will help you, and I won’t wish you luck, because you don’t need any of this crap. It is all in your Hands, right now in this moment.

5. present2015

present2015 Fapstronaut

This is like losing weight. Dieting for x number of days does not work.

LIFESTYLE change is what works. We cannot do this for 90 days. We have to do this for the rest of our lives.