1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Even at age 24, but still haven't even kissed!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ackyvatsal, Jan 30, 2018.

1. FormerFapaholic

FormerFapaholic Fapstronaut

In other words, don’t let the fact you haven’t kissed a woman or had sex at 24 define you.

WesternWolf and ackyvatsal like this.
  2. Gooding

Gooding Fapstronaut

Just a humble note. You all need to first understand where he is from. Otherwise even a very well intended advice would give exactly opposite results.
    If he is from India, in a small town setup, "I have never been with a girl" is still a very important. But that should NOT come out like sulking / weak. It is quite ok if that comes out like "I had not met the right one yet".

note: I respond to thread because I have a 6yr old son, I couldn't help imagining him at 24 :) My plan for my son is to coach him to pursue thrill, challenge, adventure, fulfillment in other activities, preferably sports and outdoor where you get to meet plenty of boys and girls. The rest will fall in place.

3. ackyvatsal

ackyvatsal Fapstronaut

Yup i am. From india... I am not from any small town though.... I have tried to approach girls but got rejected straight away.... They want to be friends but not anything more.... I have already faced 3 rejections last year. It feels sad but funny.
    The other thing is i am chubby ( approx 100 kg) i think may be thats one of the reasons. I am working on loosing weight. But i guess it will take 1 more year.
    I wish I could get a girl who like me just as who I am but i think this world is really evil. I will have to change me way of thinking.
    But suppose if i get slim & fit and then if a girls like me, I somehow don't think I will be able to respect girls in the same manner. That's why I wish I am proven wrong and I find a girl who likes me as i am. But i don't think girls like that exists. I have fallen for every type of girl so i can say to me that I am not into looks when I feel for a girl but I think that girls are not like me and they only like smart & fit guys.
    I guess I will have to loose weight, that's my only choice.

4. Optimist85

Optimist85 Fapstronaut

hi ackyvatsal, thanks for sharing your story.

the choice to stop your behavior was the first step to your success.

As you are in college, concentrate on building relationships with the people around you. Get to know everybody, on a platonic level. This may sound counterintuitive for you, but soon you will realize that relationships are everything. The more people you know and the more people you connect with, the bigger your chances are to meet a romantic partner. It helps if there is a reason why somebody should be your friend. Maybe you know the best places to party, the best learning methods, know where to get good coffee, are a good listener - or whatever. I think you get the point.

It doesn't matter if you are a virgin or if you haven't kissed anybody yet. Some girls will find that sweet anyways.

If you don't know how to flirt (yet), concentrate on a normal conversation. You can learn flirting after you've learned how to keep a conversation flowing. At this stage nobody wants to know your feelings. You have to know each other first. Actually guys speak about their feelings usually pretty late, some even never. Just observe other guys that are successful with girls. The good thing is, girls are talking to you, so there is some foundation to build on.

If you don't like how you look, get a gym membership, get a decent workout and watch your nutrition. Stay consistent. Get some buddies to join you. For confidence you could also join some martial arts, like boxing. It's scarier to get hit in the face than to get a girlfriend I assure, and you'll get less narcissistic than some bro from the gym.

And last thing, better stay away from prostitutes. That won't make you happier, you will likely end up with a STD and you will still not know how to get a girl.

Youssif, ackyvatsal and Ali411 like this.
  5. Man first of all dont flirt with girls because its getting you nowhere so far. Instead talk to them like with friends and go towards arranging meeting - date. You dont have to flirt with girls to date them.
    Of course you deserve kisses, girls and love. Problem is that you are doubting yourself, whether or not you deserve them. Once you get successful you will see that everything is very simple and all you lacked was experience.
    You never had kiss because you never kissed a girl and never met a girl who would kiss you first. Since those girls are rare, especially in India. And you Indian guys are pretty bad with girls lol. I know few Indian guy on internet and they put too much importance on girls to be successful with them by european and american standarts.

I was pretty same as you until 27 years of age. Never really kissed and such. But once I found a girl who kissed me first and I learned dating from her and know how to get sex on third date now.

So you should date as much different girls as you can now until you find a girl that you like or who wouldnt dump you and would be good for your confidence. Cheap dates are beter than expensive ones, so invite them to coffee or frozen yogurt or something.(I have a book 50 date ideas and its pretty good and original cheap dates) So my formula is this - first date all about talking, talk and mostly let girl talk, ask her questions to get to know her, show you are interested in her. Second date all about watching movies and kissing. And third date the same as second only now much more than kissing is allowed. (Like kissing neck too and getting your hand in her pants and putting her hand on your D) Thats easly leads to sex.

I agree with you that you should not go to prostitutes, cause you have only one virginity to lose and one health. Only maybe go to prostitute to learn kissing, but then go to really good one, not cheap one. Still if a girl likes you she will teach you to kiss, there are many diferent ways but easiest is the one without tongue and without wide open mouth. Look it up on youtube.
    Also you look good enough, no need to change anything, especially if you like full girls better than skinny girls.

Most important thing with girls is confidence but confidence comes from experience. Also continue nofap cause a lot of confidence will come once your brain will heal fully and that streak number gets bigger.

Ragnar_Lothbrok likes this.
  6. Ali411

Ali411 Fapstronaut

Don't give up, I found the girl for me and she loved me for who I was when we met, and my inexperience was not a problem at all. Be patient and focus on yourself, don't get fit to get girls, get fit because you need to treat your body right and be healthy. Improve yourself for the sake of improving yourself, a woman likes a man who is self-motivated and who is in control of his life. Don't become a guy who disrespects women. Remember: you are seeking a loving relationship, a lifelong partner, not a one night stand. Become the kind of guy a girl would want to spend her life with, a guy who is devoted and passionate and who disciplined. A guy who could be a good father to her future children. You are looking for love, not lust. Don't sacrifice your principles and ideals for the sake of lust. It's okay to wait, it's okay to be a virgin, it's okay to save yourself until you meet that one girl. And you will if you are patient.

ackyvatsal likes this.
  7. ackyvatsal

ackyvatsal Fapstronaut

This is probably the best reply i got in this forum .
    And what you have told me actually makes sense .
    thx mate.

Optimist85 likes this.
  8. Optimist85

Optimist85 Fapstronaut

Glad I could help

9. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

welcome to the real world bro.......there is nothing like true love.....believe me... its just a give and take procedure here......for example if you got money and the girl got looks.........then you both can date.......it has always been like that........

10. GripLess

GripLess Fapstronaut

Work on yourself. Women like confidence, self esteem, conversation, honesty and understanding. Dont become something your not, you have to be who you are with out question. You just need to except who you are, what makes you tick and embrace it. No matter what others may say or think, you have to be you. Never allow that to change. You just need to be comfortable and secure in who you are. The right women will notice in time

11. I would try to help you have a better understanding of your emotion. Are you willing to try with me to define it for precicely ?

Lets try to analyse your post , and see what we can say about it.

But sadly no body likes me and I have been rejected several times when I try to propose.
    It seems that you think that because you got rejected several times , no body likes you.
    Do you think it is really true that NODODY likes you ? or NOBODY ever will ?

I feel so frustrated. The frustration that I don't have a female counterpart. The frustration that I have never had a kiss. Its so sad and frustrating.
    Are you frustrated about the fact that you don't have something that you want ?

when i try to flirt or try to express my feelings they call it creepy.
    It's really sad and frustrating.
    Are you frustrated that all your effort do not produce the result that you want ?

I am a little fat but does that make me that bad to not even deserve a kiss even at the age of 24.
    Am I so bad and disgusting that I even nit deserve to hold hands.

did all this situation make you doubt that you deserve love ? do you think you deserve love ?

For me : You truly are more than you express right now
    And you have no idea how bright you can become if you start by loving the most important persone in your life : YOU
    Love yourself man <3

If you ask me ''so how to get a girlfriend'' , i might say : is all you want is a girlfriend ? if so just ask anygirl and someone will eventually say yes ...
    But if you want something more ''SPECIFIC'' like a good realationship , and love ..
    well Learn to Love yourself , so that you can grow so that you can love other.
    ( its pretty much like goal setting )
    This is cliché but you will find hapiness , and love inside. and this is pretty much what your ''frustration'' try to tell you ! it try to tell you ''LETS GROW to have what we want ''
    Also we don't want a ''girlfriend'' or a ''good body'' .. we want the feeling of pride , the feeling to be loved , the joy of taking care of his body !! to make the right decision ......

Have this in mind.

ackyvatsal and Gooding like this.
  12. Warrior mode

Warrior mode Fapstronaut

Brother i would like to say a few things to you :-
    (1)First make peace with yourself. Make yourself the person you would admire and then you will find people coming after you.
    (2)Its not a big thing really if you are 24 years old and haven't kissed a girl yet! Its perfectly normal. Its better to have all your pleasant memories with one special person instead of flirting with multiple girls!
    (3)You have achieved 60 days but alongside you have to build positive habits too. You have to be physically active, do meditation, attain inner peace and develop a nice personality.
    (4)Whatever field of work or study you are in, give your 100% to it and take yourself to the next level!
    (5)Make everyday a challenge to make yourself better than yesterday.
    (6)Finding a partner is just a matter of time, you don't have to put all your effort to it. Learn to talk with people. Try to understand that not everyone you fancy will be able to keep you happy in the long run. There are a lot of factors which come into play while finding the appropriate life partner. Looks do matter, but not so much. Its how confident you are with yourself, thats what matters.

For the time being, just be calm and focuss on the other aspects of life!
    The good things will come at when they are destined to!