1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mandraket

Mandraket Fapstronaut

"Fall, get up, repeat" - from the Heavy metal band Gideon :

Tonytone and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

Hey don’t give up!

What might be helpful is asking yourself: why did I relapse? How was I feeling at the time?

And then looking at if you can do anything differently or putting in a safeguard to help you not go down that path again. This journey is about learning about yourself as much as anything else, learn from each battle and don’t loose the war :).

Matthew37 likes this.
  3. Thanks man! Piccolo is 200% my favorite character in DBZ. Yes, even over Vegeta lol.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. I love all the OG Squad of Dragonball, the training for Tenkaichi tournament and the related friendly exchange among characters. I just loved the bonding aspect of Dragon Ball more than the power and super sayain type things. I like Vegeta now, and people may hate him being domesticated but I like this new Vegeta over old one...And Piccolo, Korin and Master Roshi...love the chemistry they have with other characters! Everytime I am sad, I watch the old Dragon Ball Episodes and it gets better...!

5. You can do this, I have been able to go for 8 days without M now, but I fell in for P the day before yesterday! Let's do this together!

6. ludwig525

ludwig525 Fapstronaut

7. Narasan

Narasan Fapstronaut

Day 0/14 again. Sadly enough relapsed at the end of day 5. Day 5 is always the hardest for me. Urges hit way too hard and sexual thoughts come along all day. Any suggestions on how to get through day 5?

8. Winner11

Winner11 Fapstronaut

9. Deckard1234

Deckard1234 Fapstronaut

10. HelloWorld._.

HelloWorld._. Fapstronaut

11. Emmanuel003

Emmanuel003 New Fapstronaut

I realised after I stopped doing any of PMO stuff that I am more interested in women, like in forming a relationship offline. You know guys, I guess you just have to stop PMO and then your entire body will be FREE to do naturally what has been "programmed" to do.

That is what I found out since I joined this community. It's about a decision to be taken. Then God will take care of the rest and help you get normal again. But He can't do it if you don't stop PMO. If you failed one day, go on, don't get stuck cuz you failed. Get up. You're not dead. Just on the ground. A new day is coming and it must find you up and strong! Peace!

12. Indestructible

Indestructible Fapstronaut

13. Hamze

Hamze Fapstronaut

Tired of relapse but stay strong succes in progess last streak of 11 days.

Now back TP 0 :-( but i feel that i at the and of the road

RescueUSelfKevin likes this.
  14. TENK

TENK Fapstronaut

15. RescueUSelfKevin

RescueUSelfKevin Fapstronaut

16. ricon4029

ricon4029 Fapstronaut

17. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

Day 13

Excited to hit 50 days! I'm so close now I can almost taste it. Almost completed this challenge a don't hen move onto the next one. It's been a great week, hoping to build on it!

Matthew37 and RescueUSelfKevin like this.