1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

2. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

3. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Suffer the pain of DISCIPLINE or suffer the pain of REGRET

Single Palm Change likes this.
  4. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Inshallah

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Inshallah

6. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

70 days out of 90

Was out for a few beers yesterday night. The alcohol clouded my judgment and I treated myself with a sugar treat. I know this is the wrong direction. I know that I should face whatever it is that is bugging me instead of falling back to escapism behaviour - binging on sugar is a step backwards. Today I have to be really watchful of my behaviour.

I want to respond to you guys individually, but I don't have the time. So I'll leave you with this: Addiction is tricky. PMO is just a symptom of a deeper problem. The deeper problem is what we must endure, and not run away from. So don't let yourself fall back into any sort of addictive behaviour - that includes detrimental critique of others and justifying oneself by comparison.

So please be supportive of each other! We are going to win over this addiction by supporting each other towards the greater good, and not by critisizing the minor faults of others.
    Please keep the feedback positive and solution-based. If you suspect that someone is doing something unconstructive, please be a gentleman and suggest possible constructive solutions instead of mindless and negative critique

DerNeuMann, TC10 and ameliorate like this.
  7. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

I had a semen leakage for the 4th time? o_O

8. ameliorate

ameliorate Fapstronaut

13/14

Feeling quite low at the moment due to relationship issues. Fortunately for my streak I won't have any time to myself to potentially relapse, but I'll have to be on guard for when that's no longer the case.

Those are useful to identify. I wonder if you can break it down even further though. What form will a lapse in judgement take? Will you accept rationalisations put forward by your brain that you normally wouldn't? Or will urges take over and not let you think about anything before doing it?

Both good suggestions, thanks. I used to practice both about a year ago, but perhaps it's time to start again.

9. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

10. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 42

I just had a semen leakage for the 5th time, is that possible?!
    I also think that my erections got better.
    Yesterday while I was chatting on Whatsapp I got a boner out of nowhere and I immediately started to have this feeling of joy, like if I was masturbating.
    (The same feeling you get when you cum but a thousand times better).
    The fun part is that I didn't fantasize or touch myself and we didn't talk about anything sexual that could trigger those feelings.
    I feel so peaceful and complete right now, wow.
    Have great Sunday guys!
    ----------

I just got back home and I'm feeling awesome!
    I've been talking with 2 girls today from my uni
    and we were smiling and laughing a lot, it felt amazing. All thanks to NoFap

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  11. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

That's awesome!
    Good job.

12. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

day 71/90

I feel good today. Got through a tough day yesterday. It's definantly going to be a while before I eat ice cream again, too much addictive behaviour was triggered by that binge the day before yesterday.

Well, it would probably be a mix. My greatest challenge is to stop myself again when I say to myself "ok screw this, I'm gonna do it (relapse)" - because there are always some second thoughts, still, even though I have decided. Even though it's been over two months since the last relapse, I can clearly remember what and how it happened. I didn't listen to the second thoughts and I just kind of went with it, even though I knew I was doing the wrong thing. So yeah.
    Anyway, you got two weeks tomorrow, congratulations on that. Don't let your relationship issues get the better of you, I'm sure with time and patience, things will work out.

Good job! What's your next goal?

ameliorate and TC10 like this.
  13. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

14. Relapsed a couple days ago for the last time.

1/3

DerNeuMann and Deleted Account like this.
  15. Now 30 days! challenge 14/30 days

Single Palm Change likes this.