1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New, again

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by DainTrinity, Mar 8, 2018.

1. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

So, I was here (some time ago) in November, but I had quit this forum for some time when I relapsed and struggled again with both PMO and cam model addiction. Since late December, I have stopped my cam model addiction through sheer willpower. Sheer willpower isn't working out so well against the pure physical addiction of PMO though. I keep thinking of how it would be nice to talk to someone who understands, then I remembered this forum, and now I am back again. Now that I beat both my marijuana and cam model addiction, I think I can get the willpower with support to actually keep off and get to a full reboot. The tracker is just when I had quit ... should update momentarily.

Rancid Tove and romlel like this.
  2. Hey DainTrinity,
    Welcome back to the NoFap community!
    I would recommend starting a journal. This is a great way to write down your thoughts and it gives others an opportunity to support and talk to you.
    Best of luck during your reboot.
    Again, Welcome back!

Rancid Tove likes this.
  3. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

Thanks for the welcome. Journals don't really do much for me honestly, same reason I didn't like the 12 step meetings, because when you shared you were expected not to get responses. Direct conversation is where it's at for me.

Rancid Tove likes this.
  4. reDaniel

reDaniel Fapstronaut

Welcome back DainTrinity,

I was smoking today and it really weakens me and makes me horny^.^

anyways, its good to have you back here.

as Rumi I think said..

“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving. It doesn't matter. Ours is not a caravan of despair. come, even if you have broken your vows a thousand times. Come, yet again , come , come.”

Best of luck!

5. Rancid Tove

Rancid Tove Fapstronaut

I am a newby to the nofap community.
    Until I arrived here at nofap, I was unaware of the cam-modeling-habit problem.
    I have never done it but the thought has crossed my mind. The desire to be desired is the reason it takes hold I can imagine.
    I think it is now trapping a great number of younger women and even girls (sexting).
    I am impressed with what a difference the encouragement, provided here, can make.
    It is good you returned to the fold. I hope we can provide you with the company you need.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    romlel likes this.
  6. Hey @DainTrinity ,

Welcome back!

--> L

Rancid Tove likes this.
  7. romlel

romlel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome!! I also went to cam model : /
    Be strong you can do it! Replace those unhealthy habits wiath Healthy ones : )
    Wish you an interesting journey..

Rancid Tove likes this.
  8. DainTrinity

DainTrinity Fapstronaut

I'm a male, not a female who has worked as a model. But generally yes, I would say few of them enjoy their work and it is a toxic kind of service for all involved. The drive for almost all of it is men wanting to be desired, men wanting control over their sexual feelings and wanting a positive outcome instead of nothing or the lack of connection from p. I've also met many women who also used the internet, sexual desire, in attempts for connection as well. It's a difficult situation for everyone.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

9. Rancid Tove

Rancid Tove Fapstronaut

Oops. Sorry. I totally misunderstood.