1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Dragon Ball character and why ???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2018.

Which Dragon Ball Series is the best ?

1. Dragon Ball

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Dragon Ball GT

4. Dragon Ball Super

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Shapirous

Shapirous Fapstronaut

Vegeta, because he changed as a person and I'm trying to do the same, and we have "similar" personalities so to say, I also used to be a little agressive.

Hitto and Deleted Account like this.
  2. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I love watching DBZ Abridged. Such laughs that I get. :D

Deleted Account and Shapirous like this.
  3. I like your avatar.

4. Yes! This! The other characters would still stand toe-to-toe with the big bads at times. I miss those days. Even Krillin fought Frieza for a time. His destucto disc was a real threat. [The destructo disc needs to make a comeback.] Piccolo had his strength transformations at times, too. In fact, didn't one of the movies introduce Super Namekian or something like that? Piccolo could still be doing some transformations. Once it got to Buu, all the non-Saiyans were out. I see no reason for that. Let the humans discover some crazy techniques that make them useful. Or maybe have a meditation/qigong session that unlocks more power for them (like Ultimate Gohan did). Bring those guys back.

Also, I see no reason why 18 can't be fighting. She's stronger than Namek Saga characters putting her above the average Super Saiyan level. She even flat out said, she's still stronger than Krillen how about she go out and fight Frieza. She should be a main at this point I think.

5. Zeroman123 and ItsFinallyTime like this.
  6. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

I feel
    The same way when I listen to this

Zeroman123 likes this.
  7. ItsFinallyTime

ItsFinallyTime Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. ItsFinallyTime

ItsFinallyTime Fapstronaut

9. Trunks all the way !

10. Who collects Dragon Ball figures here ? Forreal tho.

11. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

I used to have figures of Super saiyan Goku, Vegeta, and Piccolo when I was a kid.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Now they gone or what ?

13. Zeroman123

Zeroman123 Fapstronaut

When is next episode coming

14. March 18th

15. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Vegeta cause the hair and he's actually a good dad/husband compared to Goku. Too bad the anime treats him like crap (the DBS manga treatment of him is awesome tho)

Hitto likes this.
  16. Agree, vegeta is the most developed character in the series.

Hitto likes this.
  17. KA KA KA KA KACHITAZE !

Hitto likes this.
  18. So guys I made a poll about which DB series you like the most. Let's vote and see !