1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Miracle Morning

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by wasapi, Oct 23, 2014.

1. wasapi

wasapi New Fapstronaut

A very good thing to start hand in hand with nofap is the so called "mircale Morning". It's besically getting up with purpose, a bit earlier, to make a great start into the day.
    You hydrate yourself, get moving, exercise, meditate, read, write, and use positive affirmations to help you with your life goals.

Just check it out. I like the audiobook version, the author is called Hal Elrod.

hope this helps :):) keep going

2. Persi

Persi Guest

Thanks for mentioning this mate!

3. Reading and listening to self help books/audio recordings are, in my opinion, is a key part of being successful in life. Mornings have always been a pain in my a** for me for as long as I can remember, so I am really looking forward to reading it.
    Thanks!

4. Hi! I really hope my English is understandable :) I have been a cronic oversleeper since 1,5 years ago. I decided to do something about it now when im on the no PMO/ self improvement road. I have tried to get into a routine for several weeks now but do still have problems getting up early. What you are saying about purpose is key. You have to Write Down sevral reasons on why you are getting up early. Here are my toughts about getting up earlier:

1) I have decided to turn of my computer and all lights at 21.00 for the next few weeks, except maybe a Reading light.

2) My ultimate goal is to get up at 06.00 jumping out of bed and start the day off way Ahead of the rest of the world. But to Reach this goal I have to take Things slowly. I will try to Wake up a little earlier every day. Maybe yust 5 or 10 minutes at a time.

3) Start the day by drinking a huge glass of ice Cold water to hydrate the body. I think this is effective. It cools Down my body and removes most of the groggy feeling.

4) I have to get out of my room pretty fast to avoid the temptation to go back to bed. It is important to have planned something to do when you leave the room like exercising or a walk to the store to buy something. Have a to-do-list.

5) Please add some more tips :D Im pretty sure I forgot something.