1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Dragon Ball character and why ???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2018.

Which Dragon Ball Series is the best ?

1. Dragon Ball

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Dragon Ball GT

4. Dragon Ball Super

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

Yup, long time ago. I can't remember when was the last time I saw them.

2. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

I'll be shocked if GT wins lmao

3. What's the difference with how he is treated in the manga? I haven't read it.

4. MakeLove

MakeLove Fapstronaut

Vegeta all the way! Self explanatory.

5. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

He is on par with Goku and they keep reaching out-doing one another with different techniques.
    Like Goku first used SSG against Hit (no SSB-Kaioken in manga) and switched to SSB for his last punch. Vegeta took that to a new level by switching between SSG-SSB against Goku Black. Then Goku unlocked Mastered SSB (like full power super saiyan) and went toe to toe with Fused Zamasu. Then eventually Vegeta achieved it too and landed a punch on Beerus during sparring.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. New DBS episode coming out tommorow guys !!!

7. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

When you introduce your kids to your father

Zeroman123 likes this.
  8. This thread dead ? Forreal ?

9. Axel Clint

Axel Clint Fapstronaut

Is the Jiren vs Goku fight over?? I just saw some glimpse of the latest episode where Goku goes Ultra Instinct

10. Goku was close to eliminating Jiren. When he was about to finish Jiren, he lost his Mastered Ultra Instinct Power and then Frieza and Android 17 appeared. Here is the clip :

11. What ya' think ? Should I collect the Dragon Ball Z mangas or nah ? Because people say it's better to read online for free.

12. Axel Clint

Axel Clint Fapstronaut

This seems to be a turning point in the match. Goku has run out of Energy and Frieza and Android 17 seem to be no match for Jiren. Lets see what happens.

13. Axel Clint

Axel Clint Fapstronaut

Online comic reading is good, but many also consider it bad as all the hardwork of writers and publishers is wasted as their product is available for free online.

14. Yeah sure. But what about the butthurt Goku fans ?

15. My opinion is that we have to support the creators to appriciate their hard work.

16. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

You can actually read stuff legally on this site. https://www.viz.com

17. For free ?

18. Waddup fellas ! Got some great news ! I completed 1 week No PMO ! Thank you for all who have been supporting me ! Appreciate that !

Axel Clint and Deleted Account like this.