1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Rock hard Morning Wood after 130+ days of flatline!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by 31shotscrazy, Mar 18, 2018.

1. 31shotscrazy

31shotscrazy Fapstronaut

So after nearly 120+ of barely any morning wood, I wake up with a 15 minute rock hard cock. Finally! Still no libido though.

2. Karan ghuman

Karan ghuman Fapstronaut

Congrats bro
    Live this new life

3. Dee jay

Dee jay Fapstronaut

What has been your problem?? And congrats though

4. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

5. Wannachange75

Wannachange75 Fapstronaut

6. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

Keep going until lobedo come back so you can have spontiouse rock hard erection and by mental too.

31shotscrazy likes this.
  7. keep up the good work sir

8. 31shotscrazy

31shotscrazy Fapstronaut

My problem were the withdrawal symptoms:Low energy, motivation, depression. And also no libido.

9. determined1223

determined1223 Fapstronaut

Very good news bro, i am also still in flatline and hope to get out of it soon.

jobbyj likes this.
  10. zoeneverdies

zoeneverdies Fapstronaut

awesome! can't wait to get the morning wood back myself!

31shotscrazy likes this.
  11. Dee jay

Dee jay Fapstronaut

Were they bcoz of fappin extensively?? Or they jus appeared ? or may be a side of some med??

12. stick with the journey

13. 31shotscrazy

31shotscrazy Fapstronaut

Those symptoms happen when you quit an addiction and often called the flatline.

14. Dee jay

Dee jay Fapstronaut

Oh got it. But congrats for the morning monster. My Weak erections and low libido occured out of side effect of usin minoxidil .. And a girl is really into me, i told her abt my problm and also abt nofap, shes fine with it and says she wants me to finger her , basically evrythin execpt penetrating untill i feel comfrtabl to do so. What should i do

15. zoeneverdies

zoeneverdies Fapstronaut

D
    Do u Take it for hair loss ? If so I would prefer to not have the sexual side effects... of course I have a shaved head and don't care about that. But if she is really into you she should want you to do what is best for your personal and relationship health regardless of your hair.

16. Dee jay

Dee jay Fapstronaut

I took it only for 3 weeks and all of this happend. And i didnt take it for hairloss ihv perfect hair , actually i didnt know what it was and thought of it as another serum jus to make hair grow a lil better.

17. Betakerotin

Betakerotin Fapstronaut

I'm getting mw daily but nt 100% strong. ...I'm in a flatline and absolutely zero libido but i have desire to fuck girls. .......but feeling nothing under my belt

18. Arnulf

Arnulf Fapstronaut

I've been on nofap for 2 years now, with a few relapses here and there. Some longs streaks though, lots of 30 days streaks, two 60 day streaks and one 80 day streak. HOWEVER, I too have zero libido. No progress whatsoever. And when I recently got into bed with a really hot girl, I had total ED :( I am worried that I wont ever recover. So maybe you could tell me if you have noticed any progress through these 120 days? Or was it just no libido, and no erections until this rock hard morning wood you write about? How are things now? Even better? :)

19. Damn 130 day flatline sounds like hell. Anyway congrats on getting some libido back.

31shotscrazy likes this.
  20. 31shotscrazy

31shotscrazy Fapstronaut

Im still in it, with a few days being flatline free. This is the price we gotta pay.

Antiphap likes this.