1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

stress, shame and depression

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mike192, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Mike192

Mike192 New Fapstronaut

hey guys.
    i honestly need your help. cant do that any longer. have been clean for 5 fucking months and at first i thought id get my old me back in like 3 months but im still fucking stressed out and ashamed of so much im doing. gonna seek a doctor next week i guess but could that have something to do witch chemical imbalance in your brain? any ideas? i used to be so confident but nowadays anybody criticizes me i start feeling so hot, sweat a lot followed by fucking annoying intense brain fog.

u376 likes this.
  2. Well I am not a doctor but we get the feelings of being stressed out and pissed I know I just went threw a phase of it that lasted over 7 days of being pisssed about everything and anything it finally passed I tried to workout and take vitamins but I still felt mad then it finally let up, now I just think its some steam that has to be let loose that builds up

3. Mike192

Mike192 New Fapstronaut

thanks for your reply. just like in your case its gonna get better for me as well but only slightly. im so fucking stressed out every single day cant do that shit much longer. at work we have very dry air and its pretty hot cpuld that have to do something with my symptoms?

4. GoldSpirit

GoldSpirit Fapstronaut

Although I feel I'd need more info about you, let me ask: Are you working on multiple areas of your life? If you take NoFap as tool rather than a goal, you'll be able to create better lasting results. Write down every area of your life you want to improve, and diagram a baby-step strategy. One small step at a time. Use the discipline and mental stability you learned from NoFap to achieve it. Hope this makes sense to you. Stay strong!