1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 Days Hard Mode No PMO - My Success Story

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jul 11, 2017.

1. How did you stay motivated for such a long period of time? Sometimes I'm on a streak, I lose motivation all of a sudden and relapse.

2. FormerFapaholic

FormerFapaholic Fapstronaut

Well done! Inspirational stuff there.

I've been feeling like that lately 45 days into my streak (at the time of writing). But I've been more inclined to focus on more self-improvements besides NoFap. Getting out there and doing things will help massively.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Easy i already had a goal in mind before i started. To get a girlfriend. Fapping is counterintuitive it was holding me back from reaching my full potential. As soon as i started to see the benefits from NoFap (morning wood and better erections) i knew i would never go back to that lifestyle again.

Just make yourself busy that is what worked so well for me. I have so many things going on i don’t think of fapping. I used to stay up late for hours edging before bed. Now i have replaced that with conversation with real people. I am getting my dopamine fix from the social interaction from talking to so many girls. I fapped because i was lonely and did not think i could get a girl. I went out there and i found proof to counter my negative mindset.

Now if i am horny i could just meet someone and have sex. So you see i have no need for PMO anymore. Put yourself on the same path. You lack motivation because you are not doing enough positive things. Find proof that it is working and you will never worry about motivation to keep going again. For me it was the morning wood, erections without any physical contact, girls flirting and checking me out, talking to lots of people and getting into better shape by working out.

Forge your own path and you will join us, become one of the elite and banish the fapping from you life forever!

4. Thanks for your reply mate! :) You're a very inspirational member of the community.

5. thesmexyboi463841

thesmexyboi463841 Fapstronaut

How long had you been fapping for and did you see any improvement in concentration after 90 days

6. I had been fapping for at least 6 months, prior to doing this reboot. Yes I would say that my concentration increased considerably. When you have a laser focus on a goal, your reactions are much better.

What’s really important, is being able to challenge yourself to accomplishing the reboot you set yourself. How ever many days you choose. And then having a strategy, so that you don’t relapse afterwards. I can easily do 90 days if I want to, I just need to figure out what to do afterwards.

Beating the urges can be quite challenging, if you don’t replace the fapping with a real alternative. A significant other, because we all have needs.

7. Laser focused

Laser focused New Fapstronaut

Thrilled for you and your achievements, keep it up!

8. Wannachange75

Wannachange75 Fapstronaut

Very very inpirung and gives a lot of motivation. Thanks

9. Heavenishere

Heavenishere Fapstronaut

Awesome man this really motivated

10. Its complicated i learned a lot. Currently doing my third reboot. Its very easy to relapse if you dont replace the PMO with something real like a girl. Thats what happened to me. I actually did start talking to a new girl during my second reboot but she lived in another country. Long story short she liked to send a lot of pictures and snapchats so now im doing a third reboot. So far so good :)

11. Dont you dare trust social media it does not help

12. It was actually foreplay. If we lived in the same city, i think it would have been fine because we would have met a lot. Its just part of a relationship, which creates fire and more attraction.

13. abouttime19

abouttime19 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing!
    I could never leave the 1week or 2week streak, but finally, i'm 45 days without PMO! WHOOHOO!

However, I still feel extremely fatigued throughout my day.
    I need at least 1 coffee/day. Or else, i have to take an afternoon nap.
    Question for ALL:
    When did you notice your energy level changing? I'm not completely flatlined, but I still feel extrememly tired in moments of the day.
    Thanks

Clerk373 likes this.
  14. Around day 60-64, seems to be the sweet spot for me. That is when i started to see the most benefits.

15. abouttime19

abouttime19 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply!
    I also heard for many, that benefits surface around 60days.
    Then, the benefits becomes more consistent after 90 days.
    49 days atm.
    My first time going without it for this long.
    Can't wait!!

ReWirinTheBrain likes this.
  16. Sounds great... im on 23 days now but i feel sad today but its okay i feel determined and understanding of everything going on.

17. thefishman

thefishman Fapstronaut

This is exactly what I needed to hear, thank you. I've been feeling numb and emotionless and have had this problem for years. It feels like an impossible problem to fix, but this gives me hope that PMO is the way. I'm committed to the 90 day challenge, and like you said, if this really is the way to fix myself then I'm never going back

18. boruto225

boruto225 New Fapstronaut

I am new to this site. This is a great post. However, I noticed your counter is currently 26. Could you let me know what made your relapse?
    Thanks in advance!

19. 2017 was a very hard year for me. I was stuck in a dead in job, that had no career progression. At the same time i was under a lot of stress because i wanted to quit. And i was also trying to maintain a dating life at the same time. This awful company that i was working for at the time had a very poor work life balance. Long story short, it ruined my social and dating life. So even though i wanted to meet people it became complicated. And a lot of the girls i was talking to at the time also had work issues. It became very difficult to get dates and the conversation died. Combine this with heavy work stress it was only a matter of time before it broke me... That is why i relapsed...

And this year I am unemployed because i quit that awful company, i just had to get out. So now i have the stress of trying to find work and putting my dating life on hold as i try to do another 90 days and get over this PIED again... Thats why i have so few days i relapsed a lot this year because of stress. But im on my longest streak yet! Aiming for 90+ days again!