1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite Dragon Ball character and why ???

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Mar 8, 2018.

Which Dragon Ball Series is the best ?

1. Dragon Ball

2. Dragon Ball Z

3. Dragon Ball GT

4. Dragon Ball Super

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

2. Anyone else hate school ? Just me ?

3. Currently at home and boring af.

4. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

You can call do your homework or study. Studying is very important in life.

5. I know but it's just lame. I do my homework though.

6. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Then relax. Just sleep on bed. At times its better to relax and be lazy

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Ginyu Ginyu Ginyu... Go Ginyu!!!

8. TOMMOROW IS THE DAY WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR !
    Sunday, 25th Mar 2018 !!!
    Dragon Ball Super Eps. 131 !!!

9. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Is Yamcha strong enough to defeat a saibaman ?

10. Yes he is, he just has really bad luck sometimes.

recoome likes this.
  11. Axel Clint

Axel Clint Fapstronaut

Can someone help me,i have some questions regarding the series

1. Why was Frieza ressurected instead of Cell or Broly ?? They both are stronger than android 17,18 and Frieza combined??

2.What would have happened if Broly would have fought Jiren instead of Goku???

3.Why the Universe 7 competitors only comprised of Earth people??? Why not other heroes like Pikkon??? There may have been more stronger heroes in Universe 7 from planets other than Earth.

Somehow i found out that the Universe 7 team was nothing without Goku, Vegeta and Frieza. Rest were just cheerleaders.

12. 1. It has to do with the character development I guess, Frieza just had more character than Cell. This is one explanation I found. Broly isn't in the Original Dragon Ball Series (Canon), so he can't be ressurected.

The Frieza Saga back in the Dragon Ball Z days gave the viewers immense pleasure and thrill as it featured insane power levels by the standards of that time. Frieza Saga had a well written plot with good amount of time devoted to character development and also brought huge power level upgrades in many characters like Piccolo (Super Namek) , Vegeta (after getting injured) , Krillin & Gohan (Potential Unlocked by Gutu) and needless to say… Goku (Super Saiyan Transformation).

2. Sorry but I don't know much about Broly since I don't watch DBGT. And as I said he can't be ressurected.

3. Because Beerus tells Goku to arrange the team himself and it ends up with Goku picking his friends. But actually the saiyans aren't from earth, they are from Planet Vegeta, and Piccolo is also not from earth. Pikkon is stong, but unfortunately he is not canon like Broly.

Hope my reply helped you.

Axel Clint likes this.
  13. NEW DRAGON BALL SUPER MOVIE !!!
    A NEW BATTLE TO BE THE STRONGEST BEGINS !!!

14. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Why cant we resurrect people who weren't there in original dragon ball series? this is so unfair.
    freiza saga is my favorite too mainly because there are so many fights and different characters.
    from vegeta vs cui, dodoria where vegeta defeats them hands down. then we have zarbon who transforms and beats vegeta, then vegeta steals the dragon balls from freiza. then vegeta beats zarbon with a stick and grabs zarbon's pony tail and slams him to the ground. :D
    then there is the ginyu force which is also fun.
    after this it became boring though. the moment goku enters the scene, he script goes very slow and the animation also feels of a lower level.

Axel Clint likes this.
  15. Haha Goku always wins doesn't he ?

16. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Yeah... but i enjoyed the raditz fight. that was fun. at first i didnt like dragon ball z. but once i went to my cousin's place and there was this saibaman fight episode. since then i started watching it.

Deleted Account and Axel Clint like this.
  17. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

Jiren Because he is masculine asf.

18. Are these the unreleased upcoming S.H. Figuarts ?
    [​IMG]

Repost from Dragonball Subreddit

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2018