1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleep naked to improve your health

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Mar 25, 2018.

Do you sleep naked?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    31.6%
  2. No

52 vote(s)
    68.4%
  1. What happens to your sperm when you sleep
    in boxers will make you sleep naked FOREVER

[​IMG]

Sleeping in pyjamas is an acquired taste. Some love the feel of wearing clothes to bed while others like the freedom of sleeping as naked as the day they were born. However, it is now an important health issue than men sleep without their boxers, according to a doctor. A health expert has advised that men sleep naked to ensure the good health of their genitals.

Dr Brian Steixner, Director of the Institute for Men’s Health at Jersey Urology Group in the US, told men that they could end up with fertility problems if they sleep in their underwear. If a man’s genitalia becomes too warm it can negatively impact the health of his sperm. Testicles need to be 35 degrees, just lower than body temperature, to create optimum sperm. The doctor has previously told Men's Health that sleeping in your underwear draws in heat and moisture to your crotch area. Bacteria will thrive here and cause a much higher chance of chaffing, skin irritation and infections.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/754249/sleep-boxers-penis

2. I slept naked for years, but a couple years ago I got tired of washing crusty blankets and sheets so I wear just boxers to bed now and those happenings have dramatically decreased since. I’m also not buying that there’s a major difference in temperature considering you’re under a blanket anyways.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

What if you gotta confront a home intruder in the middle of the night, you going to want to do that with your Johnson hanging out? lol

4. Yes, actually. I want to make them freak out about having made the mistake of entering my domicile uninvited. I also have a truncheon by my bed for such eventualities.

5. I sleep on a bottom sheet only.

6. I know someone, and this is 100% true, who confronted an intruder naked and chased him down the street! :eek: He did not catch him lol. If he had, I suppose they could have arrested each other as a kind of mutual citizen's arrest for burglary and a breach of the peace! :oops: I think his wife was somewhat relieved that he returned without being spotted nude, hahaha! :p

7. Excess semen is released when I urinate, so I have a clean sheet, lol. ;)

8. Kind of ironic . . . when I was fapping, I almost always slept naked. Why not have easy quick access to that thing that I couldn't keep my hands away from? :oops:

But as soon as I started NoFap, I almost always go to bed wearing something. Often something thicker than cotton boxers (like flannel pyjama pants). My rationale is similar to what's already been mentioned - expecting (more like praying for) a wet dream (which I still haven't had since I was 13), I'd rather not make a mess of the sheets! o_O

StruggleR_8 and Knighthawk like this.
  9. DoctorShultz

DoctorShultz Fapstronaut

10. No blanket?

11. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

I need Chastity underwear.

LEPAGE likes this.
  12. No blanket, no duvet.

13. DoctorShultz

DoctorShultz Fapstronaut

This man sleeps like a savage, both the new and old definition of savage btw.

Knighthawk likes this.
  14. I only weak light pyjama trousers because boxers too tight at the hip. And a light cover. I usually close the heater during day so it gets cold, then open it at night so it warms up the room slowly by morning and midnight when my body gets cold. Turns out pretty well usually :).

15. Last time I sleep naked by myself I got a lawsuit 2 weeks later by someone who was a window looker who is suing me for blindness lol

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2018
  16. I'm guessing you live in a very warm house?

17. JamesMC89

JamesMC89 Fapstronaut

Knighthawk likes this.
  18. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

I just get more horny when I sleep naked.

19. "
    Myth: In a healthy male, all sperm are healthy.

In an average male, only 14% of sperm by strict morphology have a normal shape, size, and ability to move properly. While this may seem low, remember that you only need one sperm to fertilize an egg and become pregnant.
    "
    Whoah, I definitely did not know that one!

Very good article :1

20. Optimal conditions for sleep. sleeping naked(boxers are sperm killer), open window, no wifi in room, pillow is optional but i prefer without pillow, absolute darkness .if room is too shine from outside lihgts it is very bad, serotonin than dont work properly.

Deleted Account likes this.