1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New to here and Scared (very long)

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deion, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Deion

Deion New Fapstronaut

Hi I am a 22 year old male & everything started about a week ago. I did stop masterbating for a month & a half & broke the streak for 4 days in a row then stopped. The dull pain started in my left lower stomach & as the week went on it gradually continued to my lower back (left side then both sides) waist/groin area, down to my testicles. During this time it started as a gas problem (I couldn’t burp/pass gass & had trouble doing a #2)(i assumed at the start) it wasn’t anything sharp but it was discomforting enough to just stop me from wanting to do anything out of frustration to find out what was wrong. i then went to the doctors to get checked, she did check my stomach, waist & groin & testicles and even took a pee test and she said nothing was wrong but felt congested with gas & what not to just continue what i’m doing. but now i feel as if my testicles groin/waist & parts of my legs are sore?? last night i was even up because my whole lower body wouldn’t stop shaking. is that possible or even normal with somebody that had backed up gas , bowel, & blue balls for around a week?? i am a nervous & paranoid person even tho the doctor did say nothing was wrong.

2. It sounds like a kidney infection. Although that would have shown up on a pee test. You should get a second opinion from a Urologist.
    LD, RN

3. Deion

Deion New Fapstronaut

im thinking about going back but i’m not sure because i don’t want the same/another doctor just to tell me nothing is wrong. i did get a blood test done a few months back & they did say there’s no bacteria, kidneys are fine & what not but i did find out then that i had a thyroid problem, high chelstoryl & low vitamin D so i have been take medication for that for the past almost 3 months & im not sure if it’s the meds messing with my insides

4. Really only a doctor can say exactly what the problem might be. Any doctor who says nothing is wrong is an idiot. Something is wrong, they just cant figure it out. Always get a second opinion.