1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ShyMonk555

ShyMonk555 Fapstronaut

2. shodaivienni

shodaivienni Fapstronaut

Day 29/30, M'ed subconsciously last night for unknown reasons, but after a series of consults & advices fortunately that wasn't counted as a relapse. So let the streaks keep going!

3. Sola2

Sola2 Fapstronaut

4. jfk5

jfk5 Fapstronaut

5. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

6. muswizzy

muswizzy Fapstronaut

25/30
    Today after class I was listening to news, in the evenings played soccer , and night watched some soccer games with friends . Going to bed now.

max9292 likes this.
  7. xDanii

xDanii Fapstronaut

Day 11.
    I think the urges already start to go away actually. I don't remember thinking even once about PMO today and thats amazing. haha

Verne84, Sterkte and RedeemedIowan like this.
  8. Sterkte

Sterkte Fapstronaut

That's awesome man! Don't get tooo confident though. Stay strong, they may creep back up on you when you least expect. Not tryna sound ominous or strange haha, just my experience so far.
    Keep up the strong work!

9. Sterkte

Sterkte Fapstronaut

Checking in on day 20! tryna hold on for the last 10 days.

10. Achal

Achal Fapstronaut

Day 6/30

Jeremy_Jr. likes this.
  11. hopefulS3

hopefulS3 Fapstronaut

2/30. Felt some mini urges today, felt good knowing I have some APs if needed. Trying to stay busy between this and reddit.

Jeremy_Jr. likes this.
  12. TrexsyLexson

TrexsyLexson Fapstronaut

Heck yeah, let's do this.

Quick question. By "coming back on this thread everyday", do you mean returning to this thread to look at it, or commenting "passed day x/30" every day?

13. Nudie

Nudie Fapstronaut

Day 8 check in

Jeremy_Jr. likes this.
  14. My friend dont worry about the future! Believe in yourself that when it does come down to that you will know how to move on and push past your urges! You have made it already this far! Believe men when i say relapsing and resetting that counter is a bigger frustration than not satisfying your mind's urges! Move Past them! Dont only see it as a streak! Take everyday as a new beginning and live it like it is your last day! Would you want to PMO knowing that it is your last day or go out and achieve all the goals you want? Believe in yourself as we all believe in you my friend #WakandaForever!

Jeremy_Jr. likes this.
  15. Day 3/30 Stronger than ever! A king doesnt give in to his urges he conquers them! #WakandaForever !!

Jeremy_Jr. likes this.
  16. Jeremy_Jr.

Jeremy_Jr. Fapstronaut

Day 12 & 13 - It has been a great 2 days, Trying to find an inspiration in each day.

Verne84 likes this.
  17. Verne84

Verne84 Fapstronaut