1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My reboot story: 95 days pmo free to a brighter life :-)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Beamer, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hi brother :),
    Thank you for reading, you're on a great streak here, congratulations ! :) Keep going buddy, it's more than worth it ! :)

2. BenjaminBurnley

BenjaminBurnley Fapstronaut

Hey @Beamer, really nice story you write down there, gives me much inspiring thoughts, thanks for sharing!

Beamer likes this.
  3. lifetraveler

lifetraveler Fapstronaut

Hey @Beamer, wonderful to read this. I hope to one day never again worry about being sucked back into this black hole of PMO. I am inspired to go the distance.

vxlccm and Beamer like this.
  4. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Thank you for reading and for the nice comments, it's worth doing this reboot, really ! :)

5. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
    You've already passed a great number of days, congratulations ! :) Keep going now ! :) Thanks for reading and the nice comments !

6. Great post! Thank you for sharing! I've relapsed multiple times, hating myself for it each time I gave in! Reading your post further cemented my commitment to moving on from pmo and getting myself back on track! It's true this isn't simply about overcoming an addiction it's about building positive habits!

7. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hi brother :),
    I really believe it is, abstaining from pmo is not curing really: we cure by not needing pmo in our lives anymore because we don't have to run anymore from our irl life !
    Pmo is a symptom, not a disease ! All my best for your reboot, thank you for reading ! :)

8. Yes it's about starting a new way of living. There is much more we can get out of life, if we give up these traps.

kayesem, Deleted Account and Beamer like this.
  9. Congrats bro! inspired me a lot :)

Beamer likes this.
  10. donjonquixote

donjonquixote Fapstronaut

Thanks so much. It inspired me and gave me material for my actions.

Beamer likes this.
  11. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Thank you for reading Sir, stay strong ! :)

12. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Thank you for reading, i appreciate the kind comments ! :)

13. Yes! And that means no sex fantasies. No touching the Junk. No lingering on the sexy picture (you know, the ad that wants you to click on it; or the "harmless" magazine in the checkout aisle). No lingering on the woman with the sexy dress (who wants attention).
    All that puritanical talk has some real...., actual...., useful value.... For those of us that want to become more fulfilled human beings.
    The meditative "mental inventories" of what is triggering our PA tendencies now change to something much bigger and better: meditative inventories of all our thoughts and behaviors. Who and what we want to be in this life.

Trappist and Beamer like this.
  14. Hi Beamer, it’s great to see you’ve turned & continue to turn your life around, what a feat! This is one of the best accounts of a reboot compacted in 1 post. Inspiring, motivating, helpful & interesting to read a fellow Fapstronauts personal journey/story/experience.

“Always try to stop a triggering issue at once, the sooner you act, the bigger the chance you will succeed in ignoring it !”

“I learned how quickly things can go downhill, so don't lower your guard, not on day 1, not on day 365 or ever ! Just be vigilant, always !”

“Most important: no matter what and how reboots and relapse happen: love yourself !”

“You need a positive self image to reach your goal so: no guilt, no regrets, no hating yourself, no punches on the head, just remember you're human, and humans fail their goals from time to time. So, stay strong everybody and keep moving forward !"

“Remember to block FAST if you ever experience this, the faster you block this, the easier it is to let go and distract yourself !"

“… and i even asked myself why i was doing all this … Was it worth doing it ? I got over it and yes, it’s more than worth it ! Believe me !”

“Be careful for moodswings, they trouble your vision on reality !The same goes for urges !”

Cherry on top:
    “It's so heartwarming to see how people fight this addiction together, just humans from all over the world, it's awesome ! So, thank you all for that.”

Looking forward to hearing more of your progress, how are things going?

Beamer likes this.
  15. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
    @PilgrimAlchemist :
    Thank you so much for your kind comments, i'm happy my writings can help someone here, even if it's just a little ! :)

My journal is still updated daily if you like to see how things are going day by day :)
    If you need anything, just ask me buddy ! I'll be glad to help you ! :)

Thank you again for your kind words, stay positive, stay strong ! :)
    Have a great Sunday !

kayesem and Deleted Account like this.
  16. Hii @Beamer Sir.Your success story is one of the best story in success story section.You know sir,When i joined this community, i read your and 2525 success story.Really I motivated a lot.:):):)

Beamer likes this.
  17. Beamer

NoFap Defender

My Journal
    @John DK: Thank you my friend, you're very kind :)
    Keep going my friend, you' re doing awesome ! :) Have a great Sunday !

18. Badme

Badme Fapstronaut

I really are inspired man.... keep going strong

Beamer likes this.
  19. So inspired by your story just checked out the whole thread..

Wish you all the best for the future!!

20. Robbiebob

Robbiebob Fapstronaut

All the very very best Mr beamer... Love your testimonial, advice , how it made you a better person ...your a gentleman & a scholar.. . Rob